“On point ! ”

El Oasis
Ranked #53 of 512 Restaurants in Lansing
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed May 24, 2018 via mobile

Delicious lunch after driving for 10 hours. I ordered a torta de Asada. It could have used a little more meat but over all delicious. Home made chips and salsa were awesome. I was given 4 different types of salsas. My favorite were red and green. Orange looking salsa was not of my liking. Tacos de asada had great flavor and more than enough meat in them.

As I was peeking at other plates everything looked fresh and delicious.

Hope to stop on my way out of town next week.

Fresh , delicious , home made! Authentic Mexican flavor :-)

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 19, 2018

This place is MC Hammer... too legit to quit.

Breakfast, lunch, dinner, it doesn't matter. It's authentic, tasty, and cheap. I could live here. Actually, some weeks I feel I do.

Get the breakfast burrito for the morning after a great night. It's a hangover cure in tin foil. If you're still drunk, you can use the foil to make a hat. And then order more tacos.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 23, 2017

Had the chicken tocas (3 of them), rice, beans and a Mexican coke. Too cold to eat at the outdoor picnic table so we got it to go. As good or better than it was last time. We will be back in January.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 9, 2017

I've eaten here multiple times and have never been disappointed. Ordering through Grubhub is always super quick to be delivered and the few times they've been out of something (usually guac), they call right away and see what you'd like instead.
Going to the actual truck can be a long wait but you can tell they're moving as fast as possible, it's just so busy. Recently, they've seemed to upgrade their little spot, adding more tables and decor, and it's nice to see that they seem to be doing well. Would love to see a permanent, indoor location pop up from them soon!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed October 17, 2016

I had the chicken nachos and they were delicious. The breakfast wrap is a keeper. We shall return. It's a wagon, a couple picnic tables....what more could you ask for?

Date of visit: October 2016