“Always fresh and delicious and healthy too!!”
Review of Panera Bread

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panera Bread
Ranked #87 of 486 Restaurants in Lansing
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Lansing is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Went to this Panera for an early light lunch before a play. After quick service our choices were ready. I had the Vegetarian Autumn Squash Soup and it was very good.
Served nice and hot with some pumpkin seeds in the center. Was thick and creamy and a nice squashy flavour. Also had a half of a chicken sandwich with avocado slices. All ingredients fresh.
It's great to be able to go to a cafe and get made to order sandwiches and salads and yummy soups too.
I have eaten at Panera in several different cities and always had a great meal.
I applaud Panera for serving great food quickly, but keeping their standards so high.
I will be returning many more times.

Reviewed August 16, 2016

If I'm ever in a town that has a Panera, I eat there at least once, and this was no exception. Lunch one day, and dinner the next. It's predictable, it's fresh, I love it! I use the App so I am typically able to order in advance to pick up if I'm trying to maximize my time, but this time it said that they were out of almost everything I wanted. I took a chance of going in to order and everything was there, so maybe it was an issue with the App.
This particular restaurant is attached to a mall, so there is a lot of traffic at times. I didn't wait long, but others seemed to find the 2-3 minute wait inexcusable. I don't know...

Reviewed May 30, 2016

A lot of solicitation at the traffic lights on your w at to this location but the food was good and quick. Staff were friendly and the restaurant was clean.

Reviewed April 14, 2016

The Lansing Panera delivers the consistent Paenera's experience. Our food has always been good, fast and warm. We have started going here more often.

Reviewed April 11, 2016

We were wanting breakfast fare just after 11 am and the staff said sure they would accommodate our desire for Power Almond Quinoa breakfast meal. And we're so glad they did - it was so delicious and satisfying. The coffee was equally good - and they mark times of carafe fill on each coffee carafe so it's obvious how fresh it was. They also have fabulous-looking soups and sandwich options (soup in a bread bowl - yum! must try that next time). We'll stop here on our next road trip through Lansing.