“A great little donut and pastry shop, with a rock history name to boot”
Review of Glazed & Confused

Glazed & Confused
Ranked #3 of 12 Dessert in Lansing
Description: Satiate your appetite for enticing food for breakfast, lunch, dinner and desert by coming to Glazed and Confused in Lansing. Although we're known for scrumptious doughnuts, we also serve up savory dishes all day long. Grab one of our scones or a piece of the tart of the day from our bakery before getting a smoked salmon BLT for dinner. You won't regret coming to Glazed and Confused no matter which treat you eat! We pride ourselves on delivering enticing cuisine made from the best ingredients and giving you exactly what you're craving. Stop by Glazed and Confused in Lansing today to try your next favorite sweet or savory treat.
Reviewed March 22, 2018

The other day I took an immigrant friend to a Glazed and Confused shop. She apparently didn't know the name is a pun on the classic Led Zeppelin song "Dazed and Confused."

While you are contemplating Jimmy Page guitar licks (and there are some epic ones in that song, as well as a violin bow used to create a particularly lashing sound), stop by and get a nice breakfast dish, and even a doughnut.

Reviewed March 6, 2018

Stopped here both mornings I was in town for a conference. The donuts were amazing. An exciting selection with a variety of flavors. My husband enjoyed the classic long john while I savored the lemon blueberry donut. We both have the souffle sandwiches which were prepared perfectly. The atmosphere was relaxing and charming a mix of modern and rustic farmhouse.

Reviewed February 5, 2018

Glazed and Confused opened a new location at 1595 West Lake Lansing Road in East Lansing this summer. Our golfers group and my family enjoy their cold and hot drinks and their donuts, sweet rolls, and especially their Apple Fritters (cannot get enough of them). Mckenzie F was the sales repr. this evening. She was helping customers as quickly as she could get their drinks made. Very good job, Mckenzie!

Reviewed February 5, 2018

This is by far our fav place for donuts. Very creative and high quality combinations of ingredients make for a unique donut experience. Yummm!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

A few weeks ago we stopped by their Lake Lansing location for brunch, we have quite a few friends who rave about their brunch. When we arrived (around 10am) there was a big strip of white paper on the menu saying the kitchen was closed (so no breakfast). We were pretty annoyed that after driving all the way over from Eaton Rapids to meet friends that we couldn't order any food. When we asked when the kitchen would be open again, the girl at the counter just said she didn't know, because they didn't have a cook. I couldn't believe a restaurant not having a cook, if the owner knows the kitchen is going to be closed they should update their website or put it on Facebook, we wouldn't have even bothered coming.

So we decided to get pastries, but it didn't seem like they had very many of those either. Everytime I'd ask about a brownie or a cookie they were out. Also sme of the donuts were huge and others were half the size (and just as expensive). I settled on the cream brulee. My friend got their original glazed. We also got some coffee, which was ok (tasted a little weak). The donuts were ok, but certainly not work $2 a pop. My cream brulee had barely any filling in it.

Overall, we just really weren't impressed. The reviews online seemed really good and my friends love the place, but they just seem overpriced to me. I'm not going to risk the drive again just to be told they aren't serving brunch (even though all their advertisements say breakfast served all day).

1  Thank RachelMT65