“Bomb ice cream concoctions Latin style!”

Mangonadas Del Barrio
Ranked #3 of 4 Dessert in Lincoln Park
Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

I supported Trump now I'm supporting Latino businesses also.. Why? Because they are delicious that's why! That and the people run a respectable business. The front of this business caught my eye. That and I love sweets. I ordered a banana split. Man was it good. They added coconut and sprinkles plus granola. Made for a very good split. My son had something else that I can't pronounce. He loved it. Had strawberries in it. Some kind of freeze drink with fruit inside. Very good. Stop on in and support local businesses. Save giving your money from the DQ one time to help this place out. Your tummy WONT BE disappointed! $5 banana split with all the trimmings.