Lowest prices for your stay
US$171
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
HIExpress.com
US$171
Free cancellation until 21-05-23
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$173
US$162
SAVE US$11
Expedia.comUS$171
Hotels.comUS$171
Destinia.comUS$173
All reviews hot sandwiches ihg properties platinum elite member sparkling clean allow dogs grab and go granola bars spent two nights excellent stay breakfast staff nice place to stay first floor yogurt lake michigan parking lot short drive downtown area
Selected filters
Reviewed September 27, 2020 via mobile

This Hotel has the most friendly and helpful staff. The beds are absolutely amazing and the cookies offered nightly is the best offering. I would recommend staying here for all road warriors. Looking forward to a return visit !

2  Thank 471dickt
Tess O'Neal, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2020

Hello 471dickt,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm delighted to hear how much you enjoyed your stay with us, and found our staff friendly and helpful. It is an honor you would recommend our location, and we look forward to welcoming you through our doors again soon.

Reviewed September 18, 2020 via mobile

After sailing across Lake Michigan on the car ferry, we spent two nights in Ludington. The Holiday Inn and Suites was a great choice for the whole family. My daughter was able to bring her 5 mo old puppy and this hotel had very nice pet friendly accommodations. My other daughter and her family enjoyed the modified breakfast and we all loved the super clean atmosphere!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Tess O'Neal, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington, responded to this reviewResponded September 29, 2020

Hello Scarlettdm,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm glad everyone in your family enjoyed their stay with us and hopefully their time in Ludington aswell. We hope you will always choose to stay with us when life brings you to the area.

Reviewed September 13, 2020 via mobile

We spent a week touring Michigan and decided to stay in major hotel chains due to Covid. Holiday Inn Express was by far the best experience we had. Both Ramada and Hilton are still providing a brown bag with an apple and granola bar for breakfast.

Holiday Inn Express Ludington is not walkable to town but is convenient to the interstate and just a short drive to public parking downtown. This hotel has a very spacious public area that is sparkling clean, and in the morning there was a very nice grab and go breakfast with wrapped hot sandwiches, pastries, yogurt, etc. The rooms are nicely appointed with modular furnishings and a large bathroom. My only complaint would be that while the bathroom had lots of lights, the room did not. We were on the first floor looking at the parking lot so kept the shade closed, and the room was very dark.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Tess O'Neal, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2020

Hello GoingToItalySoon,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I'm delighted we were your best experience for hotels during your trip. I'm sorry the room felt dark. I hope you enjoyed your time in Ludington, and we hope you will choose to stay with us again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 22, 2020

We chose the hotel for the location and the fact that it was renovated not long ago. We wanted to be close to Ludington. The drive to the center was relatively a short one. The staff on arrival was very professional. The lobby was roomy. The room was relatively clean. Due to COVID we bring our own wipes and wipe down all the surfaces we touch. We went through multiple dirty wipes, which is not a good sign, but it was not unlike we saw at other hotels. The area outside could have been cleaned better. There was garbage piling in the receptacles. The TV did not work. The elevator buttons were falling apart, hanging by the wires. On the positive, the breakfast was great. There were hot sandwiches, yogurt, coffee, bagels, granola bars, and fruit to be grabbed. I brought up the broken TV and the broken elevator buttons, showed the clerk pictures, and was offered a verbal apology. I would probably return to the property due to the professional staff at breakfast and the great food selection. However, I might explore other options.

Date of stay: August 2020
Tess O'Neal, Owner at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Ludington, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2020

Hello Tkrowka,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and provide feedback on your stay. I apologize that we failed to impress you when it came to cleanliness. I glad you found our staff professional and enjoyed breakfast. We hope you will give us another chance to impress you in the future.

Reviewed August 13, 2020 via mobile

Did not disappoint! The beds were sooo comfy! I could have slept my vacation away! A bummer the pool was closed but only Covid is to blame for that! Safety first! Considering their continental breakfast buffet wasn’t available because of covid, their grab and go breakfast was definitely way better than expected! So much variety considering! Muffins, granola bars, fruit, hot breakfast sandwiches/croissants, yogurt etc! Stuffed considering it was a “limited breakfast”! I always know when I stick with Holiday Inn I won’t be disappointed!

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello AmberL2006LR,
Thank you for taking the time to write an awesome review of our hotel. I'm glad you had a wonderful stay with us and slept great. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you through our doors on your next trip to Ludington.