“Conveniently located.”
Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #3 of 17 Hotels in Ludington
Reviewed 23 March 2012

My husband stayed here on a unexpected over night in Ludington. The location was across the street from the corporate airport so no transportation was needed. This Holiday Inn Express was quite new with wonderful beds, great staff and a very good breakfast.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Monica0212, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts on our hotel. I am glad that our convenient location worked out so well for you. In case you were unaware our hotel does offer free shuttle service between the Mason County Airport and our hotel. Just let us know before you arrive and we will make sure that we have someone at the airport to pick you up. I am so excited to hear that you liked our NEW beds, and that you enjoyed our free breakfast. Thank you again and we look forward to you next visit!

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Great location. Stayed here for a weekend with our hockey team. Staff was wonderful, rooms were great...perfect for the team.

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank mraible
Monica0212, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review for us. We pride ourselves on delivering outstanding customer service to all of our guests. I am so glad that you have such a wonderful stay. Thank you again and we look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed 1 March 2012

Great experience as a hotel. Very clean rooms, great pool, and the breakfast nice. I'll be staying her again!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the whirlpool rooms-they're nice!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Monica0212, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2012

Thank you for sharing all of your kind thoughts about our hotel. I like your tip about our whirlpool rooms. I agree they are a very nice room. I am happy to announce that in the next 6-8 weeks or so we will have an all new king room that you will have to check out. They are absolutely beautiful and I think you will really enjoy them. Thank you again for taking time out of your busy day to share your feedback.

Reviewed 10 February 2012

Lets begin with our check in time which was at noon on a winters day, loved the fact that we could check in that early. Immediately was impressed with our accommodations, very clean room and a very nice smell to the whole hotel. The pool was top notch and the changing area was very clean. Visited the exercise room and it was well equipped, but a little small. Game room needs some work and we went through a bit of money on some games that didn't work. The location of the hotel was great, situated between a McDonalds and a Big Boy was ideal. The beds were comfortable and clean, triple-sheeted I believe. Overall a great hotel that I would recommend to anyone. Will definitely be back when I want to stay in Ludington again!

Room Tip: If traveling with kids I recommend the Kid's Suite.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Skywalker707
Monica0212, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2012

Thank you for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad you shared the room tip on the Kids Suites for families. They are a fun room in a great location in the hotel. Accommodating our guests is always a number one priority. I am happy that we had a room available for you to have an early check in. Make your stay fun and memorable is what we are all about. I am happy to share with you that our fitness room is in the process of being remodeled right now along with our game room! I am very excited about these changes. The next time you are in town make sure to come in and see them.

Reviewed 9 February 2012

Friendly staff. Nice rooms . Clean. Excellent breakfast and one of the best hotel pool and pool rooms I've seen. The heated pool was actually heated as advertised and the kids had a blast. Would definitely stay again. The game room needs work kids lost a couple of bucks on games that did not work. On way out even housekeeping staff was very friendly telling me to have a good day and drive safe.

• Stayed: February 2012
1  Thank gary o

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I am very happy that you enjoyed your overall experience. We pride ourselves on offering friendly and caring customer service, and I am glad you experienced this with our housekeeping staff. They are a wonderful and caring group of people! Thank you for your comments on our game room. I am very excited to announce that we will be remodeling our game room in the next few weeks. So the next time you are in Ludington make sure to stop in and check it out!

Reviewed 31 January 2012

We recently stayed at this hotel for a hockey tournament. The staff was far above anywhere I have ever stayed. They were very helpful, accommodating, and cheerful. They were willing to listen to your needs and meet them in anyway they could. The hotel itself was very clean and well kept. The rooms are large and very well laid out. Housekeeping was excellent and efficient. The pool/spa area was very nice and large enough to have a group of people swim or watch over children comfortably. Beds and pillow very comfortable. They had a wonderful variety of foods for the breakfast buffet. No one should leave hungry. Despite having several hockey teams everything ran smoothly and you felt like you had personal attention. We would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank SM K

I am so happy to hear that you had such a wonderful experience at our hotel. We pride ourselves on offering exceptional customer service to all of our guests. It is wonderful that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay. From our newly furnished pool area to our large free breakfast. We just put in brand new Simmons Beauty Rest mattresses in all of our guest rooms at the beginning of January 2012. It is great that you found our new beds to be comfortable and our oversized guest rooms to be so accommodating for you and your family. We look forward to you and your entire team’s next visit to the Ludington area.

Reviewed 30 January 2012

We spent the weekend icefishing and called the Holiday Inn Express home for the weekend. Very friendly staff, rooms were clean and comfortable. Wireless worked terrific. No complaints. The breakfast left a little to be desired but not that big of deal!

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your comments about your most recent stay. Our winter has been pretty mild this year so I hope that you had good luck ice fishing while you were in the area! In your review you mentioned that the breakfast left something to be desired. I am very sorry that it did not meet your expectations. The breakfast bar is a very important amenity that guests look for when choosing where to stay in town. We try very hard to provide our guests with the very best free breakfast in town! I would love to hear your thoughts on how we could work to improve on ours further. Thank you again for your feedback, and we look forward to seeing you the next time you are in Ludington.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Ludington
2.6 km away
3.8 km away
Ludington Pier House Motel
Ludington Pier House Motel
#7 of 17 in Ludington

Been to Comfort Inn? Share your experiences!