All reviews great location basic room visit ludington downtown tub mi
Reviewed August 25, 2016

As others have mentioned the motel is very dated but it has been well maintained and is reasonably clean. If you get a room with a luv tub which is advertised on the sign out from do not expect much. The faucets have been removed so you cannot fill the tub. We found it very amusing. We had 6 couples staying for the weekend and 2 of the couple were charged more than the others for some unknown reason.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 17, 2016

It's old and dated but the room was clean and the beds were comfortable. Window air conditioner worked fine. The parking lot is extremely tight, we were lucky to get our boat parked in the small lot .

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

Overpriced for what it is. Rooms fairly clean, but dated, air conditioner filthy, clerk tried to rip us off of $15 for a rollaway bed in cash and refused to give us a receipt, we refused and he backed down. Expect he intended to pocket the cash. Refrigerator in the room does not work, would suggest looking elsewhere.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jan M
Reviewed September 10, 2015

It started with my phone reservation. Right, no online reservations available. I was quoted a price of $99. I asked for a confirmation number and was told that I did not need one. No confirmation available via email either. I needed a room and gave it a shot. It was very clean and old! Bed was comfortable, but window air conditioner aimed at our heads. WiFi was unreliable. I had to go to the main office to connect. Had to hang a suit bag over bathroom window as the curtain was very thin. The room itself was large. When I checked in I was given what looked like a receipt from my credit card that the lady wrote the password for the internet on. The receipt when I looked later had no charges on it. When I checked out next day charge was $122.10. When I asked for a listed receipt, manager said his wife gave me one last night. Which she did not do! He gave me a hand written generic receipt for$122.10. nothing to show room price or taxes. It was ok for one night, but would not suggest anything longer. No, I would never go back.

Room Tip: Rooms nearer office have better wifi.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Glennjjr
Reviewed September 5, 2015 via mobile

We stayed in Ludington one night to get on the Badger the next day. This is an old school motel. No frills, just a decent room with one of the lowest prices in town. It worked great for us to lay our heads down and if you're just stopping over, it will work for you too.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled with family