Open today: 9:00 a.m. - 9:30 p.m.
Review Highlights
Great Fun

Harvey was our guide and Trolly driver. Excellent speaker. Good jokes and informative talks along... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
George C
Hudsonville, Michigan, United States
Evening tour

Took the evening tour on the Trolley and it was well worth the money. They pick you up right in... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
gregr14732018
Attica, Ohio

All reviews sunset tour historical tour across the bridge trolley driver driver mike night tour great tour great pics rainy day beautiful sunset upper peninsula great view of the bridge viewing area stops insight ride sights
Reviewed July 11, 2017

The historical tour was very informative. We had been to the city many times, but found new information on many things.

1  Thank F6465UJdianac
Reviewed July 10, 2017

As we were staying in St. Ignace and not Mackinaw City, we called to find out the times and prices of the tours. They run one morning tour (10:30) and 2 afternoon tours which also go over the Mackinaw Bridge and back. We wanted the morning tour but the hotels in St Ignace do not sell tickets for this tour. We were told to go to Super 8 Bridgeview in Mackinaw and they could sell us the tickets and we would be picked up at that hotel. We drove to the hotel and parked the car, arriving about 9:55 am. I went inside to the office and asked to purchase 2 tickets. I was told that because I was not a registered guest, they could not sell me tickets as they have no cash register and no folio with a room number for me. I was told to drive to the Hamiliton Inn and buy my tickets there. I called the Trolley company from the parking lot and the lady told me that the Super 8 was incorrect, the hotel is a member of the visitors bureau and can sell me the tickets with their new system. She instructed me to go back inside and she would be calling the hotel immediately. I waited a few minutes and went back inside. The gal at the front desk told me she could not take my credit card, but would sell me the tickets for cash. I gave her the cash and she printed out two tickets. I asked for some type of receipt as I had paid cash and she told me they have no cash register and can't provide a receipt???? My tickets were stamped with 10:14am, so I went outside to await the arrival of the trolley. About 10:50 I saw the trolley pulling into the Lighthouse across the street from this hotel. I walked over to the window and showed the driver my tickets. He said "Are you supposed to be on this tour"? I told him I thought so and he told us to get on board but said he had called the Super 8 and they told him they had no passengers for this morning. He told us we had missed about 1/2 of the tour and if we were going to be in town, he would see that we were put on the evening tour. We said that it was not his fault and we would just go see the rest of the stops. After he left off the last passengers, he then proceeded to take us to the first half of the tour because he felt bad about the screw-up, which was the hotels fault and not the Trolley Company's. The guide/driver was named MIKE and he definitely went above and beyond the call for us. Thank you Mike, you are a credit to your employer and made our visit complete.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We took the 7:30 tour and had a wonderful driver. We were picked up at our Hotel promptly. Beautiful views over the Bridge at almost sunset. Saw the Fort, the Lighthouse, interesting fact about an Indian burial ground found when constructing a new, huge house on the Lake.

Reviewed June 20, 2017

We took the evening tour so that we could see the Mackinac Bridge lit up after dark. The guide was well-informed regarding the history of the area and the presentation was quite interesting. The tour covered all the main points in Mackinac city and then crossed over the bridge with a 20 minute stop to allow exploration and photo taking in Saint Ignace. The price was very reasonable! Glad we did it.

1  Thank ShirleyS2917
Reviewed June 6, 2017

It wasn't the most expensive thing we did during our stay but for the "ride," it was a little pricey. We bought our tickets in the morning & by the time 7:30 came around a dense fog had come in over the Lakes. Kind of put a damper on a scenic Trolley ride.