Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 24, 2019

Very friendly and personable front desk staff. Room was recently renovated and was clean and basic. The best part of the Manistee Inn is it's location near a couple of good restaurants and brew houses. The worst part was the resort pricing in June for this place. It is not a resort.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2019

I had one night booked and wanted to add another night but unfortunately they were full. I had to cancel my reservation because we didn't want to hotel hop for two nights. they were very easy to communicate with and very helpful. They even offered other options for us! Based on my interaction, I would highly recommend! Cancellation was within their guidelines and was seamless as well.

Date of stay: June 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

Staff was superior. I believe the owner lives on site, very kind and accommodating. He even went to the store to get my daughter hot cocoa. Very clean, great location.
Small breakfast provided.
Area shop employees were very pleasant. Fall colors were beautiful. Will definitely return. Thank you for s great weekend!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed September 13, 2018

I travel on business. Always looking for the "deal." $50 on Priceline. What a great value. Great staff. Big rooms. Near 2 or 3 craft beer restaurants and coffee shop in the morning, but the real "gem" is the wooden boardwalk. Walk a mile to Lake Michigan and back. It is beautiful. I will be back! Best $50 i spent on a business hotel.

Room tip: If you are on business make sure you ask for room with desk
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2018 via mobile

Best location in Manistee. Great hotel right on the Riverwalk. Small breakfast basically coffee and bagels but then we didn't come for the breakfast. Tim the manager was so friendly and helpful. Will definitely stay here again our next trip to Manistee.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple