Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Lol.travel
ZenHotels.com
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed October 13, 2016

This is very clean, roomy and has everything you need. Though it is a few blocks from walking you can still drive to everything. Best value in town for sure. Lots of room for the family. Great for long stays.

Room tip: All rooms are good. Upstairs with large balconies
Date of stay: August 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Brandy M
Reviewed June 21, 2016

I stayed at this hotel in June 2016. The first room they tried to give me had been broken into by having the screen cut and the window pushed open. The caretaker was concerned but simply retrieved the key to the adjacent room and continued my check-in. When I arrived at my new room the first thing I did was check to see if the window and patio doors were locked - they were not !!
Due to the hotels configuration anyone with a little gymnastics ability could easily climb onto the upper deck and enter the room.
I was traveling alone, and I'm a big guy that's not easily scared, however due to the room layout I could not see the entry door or the screened window from the bed, so I slept with my licensed handgun under my pillow and still had a very uncomfortable and restless 4-5 hours of sleep.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank mmareci
Reviewed October 17, 2015 via mobile

Nice, newer property with great views off the deck! More like a studio apartment than a motel, and would be great for an extended stay. Right on the river and close to downtown. Would definitely stay again! Note, it appears that the owner is also trying to sell the units as condos... Hope the second floor units remain for rent!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank John K
Reviewed October 13, 2015

We stayed on the second floor. Deck on back and front. Room was like new. Beautifully decorated. Sky lights. Had kitchen with large refrigerator/microwave/cupboards/coffeepot. Great view of the river or lake. Right next to the road so a little traffic noise, but didn't bother us. Also a train real close, but never heard it. Several places to eat close by. Close to casino too.

Room tip: best view on second floor
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Sherry M
Reviewed October 5, 2015 via mobile

Beautiful spacious rooms. Extremely dog friendly!! Deck and balcony off room. Walking area around hotel and sidewalks for 3 miles around hotel for walking. Inexpensive pet charge!!! It's run like a home away from home. No stuffy front desk. Usually sharing hotel with hunters and fishermen

Trip type: Travelled as a couple