“home cooking”

Cuisines: Polish
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 19, 2017

sometimes amom and pop restaurant is where you get the best food at a resonable price .started with a bowl of cabbage soup astater or perogies very light and the main were cabbage rolls with potatoe, corn and sauerkraut all fresh and homemade I was barely able to eat my N Y cheescake all this for under $20.00 a great place

1  Thank ciaotutti82

Reviewed July 8, 2017

The food was really good. It’s a local hole in the wall that you know is going to be good by looking at the crowd. There’s not much ambiance, pretty much florescent lights crowded tables, but it’s just really yummy comfort (Polish) food at very good prices. I wish I lived closer because I just loved it.

1  Thank CobbCoGA
Reviewed June 22, 2017

I like to try new restaurants and new cuisines, and I had never been to a Polish restaurant prior to visiting Sabina's. I now consider myself a big fan. The combo plate will fill you up and give you a great sampling of the menu. I was only in town for a couple of days, but I made sure to come back and enjoy this place again. The Dill Pickle soup was a nice, unique soup. The smoked and fresh kielbasa were both flavorful and well prepared, but the stuffed cabbage stole the show for me. Definitely a nice little place to check out.

2  Thank redhed_34
Reviewed June 21, 2017

The cat is out of the bag. There was a full house at Sabina's for lunch today. It could have been the daily special (Potato pancakes, city Chicken, and Chicken Dumpling Soup). Everything is good and served with a smile.

1  Thank Storyteller-N03
Reviewed May 26, 2017

Love the combo plate - tons of food at a great price. Beats that village in Hamtramck just by having friendly waitstaff, let alone Polish food that rival's grandma's. Polish sausage (from down the road in Dearborn) is nicely spiced, pierogi better than Mom's. Leave room for the $1 dessert. All in all a great experience if you can time it to avoid the crowds.

2  Thank Gerry O