“Comfortable and Complete”
other travellers have booked this property
Upper living room has a small full and a single futon with a foam pad in closet & air twin available
Futon loveseat that converts into a lounge or single bed.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Futon loveseat that converts into a lounge or single bed.
The arms fold down by pulling them in towards the seat then they unlock to pull them down.
Bedroom has large closet with lots of hangars, laundry baskets, fan, 32' wifi TV, & 4 drawer dresser
32' wifi tv
Soaps, towels, first aid kit, blow dryer and toilet paper.
Alley access to private parking lot.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Connie L
“Comfortable and Complete”
Reviewed August 7, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Aunt Rose's place was so comfy and ready to go. She had things available when we had forgotten it for our trip. She was always quick to respond and ever so pleasant to work with. If ever we are in Monroe MI again we will definitely book her place

Date of stay: August 2017
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Management Response
4 Jan 2018
It was my pleasure to host Regina and family! I'm so glad they were able to be comfortable while visiting family in our home town! They left the place so clean! The bed was stripped and dirty Linens were all together in the mesh laundry bag ready for me to launder! What a treat! She even scrub the bathroom down! What a great way to start the new year! Regina and her family are welcome back anytime!
Phyllpain
Traverse City, Michigan
“A perfect little home away from home.”
Reviewed July 7, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

Perfect little place to spend my 3 month travel contract as a nurse at the local hospital. Quiet, comfortable, clean, convenient and adorable. I only had to show up fill the fridge and I was set to go. Great neighbors, close to parks,walking/biking trails and more.
Rose (the owner) was amazing, before I got there I asked if there was a blender and by the time I arrived there was :). She was on top of everything. I look forward to another stay in the future

Date of stay: April 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
18 Jul 2017
Thank you for the wonderful review! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay in our cozy little town and at Aunt Rose's Place! You were the perfect guest! You left everything as clean as you found it and the neighbor enjoyed getting to know you as did I. You are welcome with open arms should you return to Monroe in the future!
Safe Travels,
Aunt Rose
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2023 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.