“Monroe King suite”

Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Monroe
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Monroe
Reviewed 29 April 2012

This was a very nice hotel. We had a jaccuzzi suite. It was clean and the bed very comfortable. The only problem we had was the heater rattled during the night when it kicked on. Hopefully they will fix it because it was very annoying for a light sleeper.
The breakfast was typical but satisfying.
The Outlet Mall accross the street is also closed down. So don't think about killing time there.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 March 2012

One of our VP's stayed here, the client was very satisfied with the personal attention the front desk (Joe) provided. The thing is, we provide hotel accommodations for this client all across the country, this is the first property that our client made statements about checking in and staff appearance along with comfort. This client is very reserved. When I booked the room with Joe, she couldn't have possibly been more attentive and more importantly she listened to the clients concerns and needs and without hesitation Joe made the day-
Our client is very picky and I truly appreciate the impression that she left with our client and our company- we will chose this property again - great service.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank rescue247
Reviewed 14 March 2012

I was on my way down to Louiville, and ended up to tired to drive all the way, I stopped in at this comfort inn, asking specifically for ground floor with a door that opened outside, I checked in walked to the room only to discover that there was no door to the outside, I went back to the receptionist and said, there is no door to the outside, she informed me none of the rooms had doors to the outside.............hmmmm guess she wasn't listening, I let her know that the room was not suitable, and asked her to cancel my room, left and found a different comfort inn. Today I looked at my credit card statement and found they had charged me for the room?? I called to enquire, and there was no manager there to help they would get back to me. They got back o me this afternoon to tell me they will not reverse the charge...........not impressed!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
comfortinnmonroemi, Webmaster at Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Monroe, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your review despite not staying with us. I apologize for any inconvenience and am certain any billing issues related to your cancellation were resolved long ago. Still, I hope you will come and actually stay with us when you’re in the area again. Our clean, comfortable rooms satisfy many guests and could satisfy you too.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 6 March 2012

I travel quite abite with my job; and I am truely impressed with this hotel. The staff is friendly and the room have been completley remodeled. The value is the best for what you get, and over size room and a all so confoie bed. You just can't go wrong. My name is Jack L. Green and I approve this message.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 October 2011

Staying 2 nights, room with 1 king bed is 110 total, not the best room I've ever stayed in for the money, had a urine smell coming from the matress, safe lock was drilled out, overall the is better places up the expressway a couple miles.

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 16 September 2011

This hotel is a newly renovated hotel as the sign says, looks pretty good inside. I was in a larger room with a 2 person hot tub which was very nice. The room was pretty large, had a nice flat screen TV and the bed was very comfortable. I was here for business, and the location I thought was very good, its about 45 minutes from Detroit and only about 30 minutes to Toledo, not much traffic in this area. Overall for the price and the room and the location I was very happy with my stay.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank USFBowler
Reviewed 14 September 2011

Great hotel for the price, I only stayed one night because I stayed next to the airport the second night. I should have stayed here both nights. Great pool area w jaccuzi, outdoor patio area, great free breakfast, better than most! I had the jacuzzi room....heaven! Very nice staff and hotel.

• Stayed: September 2011
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monroe
5.5 km away
6.7 km away
Holiday Inn Express & Suites MONROE
24.3 km away
Days Inn & Suites Dundee

Been to Econo Lodge Inn and Suites Monroe? Share your experiences!