“Excellent place to stay”
Review of Green Suites

Green Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Mount Pleasant
Green Suites
Ranked #13 of 14 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed 9 December 2011

The friendliest staff and the cleanist rooms around....diffently needs a update but otherwise nice

Room Tip: choosing a suite gives you more room
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank pam c

Reviewed 19 November 2011

Seriously disturbing, found caked on blood on the comforter and they just brought a new comforter and refused to discount or relocate us.

• Stayed: November 2011
2  Thank smmartus
Reviewed 27 October 2011

I stayed here for 1 night, first let me say the pictures on the website were nothing like the actual hotel or should I say apartment slash condo from 1990. I mentioned that to the guy at the front desk so I see they've changed the pictures recently. They were really friendly but my room had additional doors leading to nowhere which really creeped me out and it smelled funny. I was afraid to even sit down, the only reason I stayed here is because there were no other hotels with available rooms that night and I didn't want to sleep in my car.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
5  Thank SagGirl2011
Reviewed 24 October 2011

First night I checked the beds and found some black things in one of them on top of the sheets, so i slept in the chair in the living room. I told the lady at the front desk to change the sheets, which i thought she did until checking out, she informed she checked and saw nothing I guess she wanted me to leave them there all night to crawl around. The next night the smoke detector beeped all night long. Then the casino bus was to pick us up at ten till the hour and never came had to call for a ride home. Well besides those problems had a good time at the casino and my sister had a 3 bedroom and had no problems.

Room Tip: All room locations are nice
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Susan H
Reviewed 28 August 2011

We have stayed here 3 times. The last time we stayed in a suite. We had a large room with a seperate bedroom with 2 queen beds. A bathroom with 2 doors, one to the bedroom, and one entered the hallway. The suite had a kitchen, and a livingroom, with a balcony off the living room. The shuttle to the casino runs on the hour, it picks up/drops off at the door. We received two $25 coupons for the casino. I like this hotel and we choose to stay here every time we go gambling.

Room Tip: The corner rooms are nice.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank zenMichigan
Reviewed 27 September 2007

I reserved a 2-bedroom and a 3-bedroom suite for our 2-day golf trip for my 12 girls. Rooms were to be ground level, non-smoking and next to each other so that we could socialize. When I received the original confirmation letter the only thing that was right on it was the 2 courses we were to play and the tee times. Dates, number of girls, rooms requested and price were wrong! After calling and getting that squared away (I thought), I received another confirmation letter stating what I wanted. Arriving at the place we had a 3-bedroom SMOKING room in one building and a 2-bedroom non-smoking in ANOTHER building! The office at the Suites was closed and I had to go back to the hotel to pick up the keys. They stated they had nothing to do with my reservation and were sorry about the mixup. I actually made the reservation with the Manager of the Suites and she was the one on duty the next day when we checked out. She only slightly apologized for the inconvenience. I also told her that there were cobwebs in every corner of the dining/living room area and also that there was trash under the couch and one of the beds. She stated that she would get housekeeping to clean the room. Nothing was mentioned about compensating us for all the inconveniences that we suffered! I will NOT be booking again with these Suites!!

Stayed: September 2007
2  Thank NoWay12
A TripAdvisor Member
Midland, Michigan
Reviewed 9 March 2004

The Green Suites was a great place to stay. There were six of us 30 something women. We all needed a get away. (From Kids). We had a super time. The Holiday inn was next door and we could go there anytime. We went swimming and we also shuttled to the Soaring Eagle. The rooms were better then I could even imagine. The six of us had plenty of room. two queen beds, double bed couch and a roll away. Then we went to the club at the Holiday inn. We are all planning on going back every other month or so. I would recommend the Green Suites to all my friends and family.
We are making plans for the Summer with 20 of us girls in a larger suite. Thank You Shannon who works there so was very nice and helpful.

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member