US$63
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$73/night.

Super 8 by Wyndham Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$74
US$67
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$79/night.

US$129
US$119
Hampton.com
Gingko Tree Inn(Mount Pleasant)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$120
Chippewa Motel(Mount Pleasant)
US$55
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$61/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$120
US$73
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$81/night.

US$125
Baymont by Wyndham Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$129
US$108
Cancelon
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Wolds Motel(Mount Pleasant)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$56
1,107 results
All reviewssoaring eagleslot machinestable gamesplayers cardnon smoking areagaming floorbus tripplayers clubfree roomkids questget awaycasino resortsmoking roomhot tuba lot of funnice roomcoffee maker
Reviewed June 5, 2017

We are spoiled by your casino rooms! The last three times we have stayed there have been some of the best, except for when that we couldn't get a second night! The rooms are clean, quiet & comfortable. We love the soaps & lotions. Our favorite is the hot tub & fireplace room. The only thing that I would change is a later check out would be nice, say 1 PM. for those of us that are night owls!

Room Tip: Ask for a room located near your favorite spot like the pool!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2017

it has been over ten years since visiting Soaring Eagle, And It might have been nestalgia, but I swear the smell of smoke through out the hotel has just gotten out of hand. it wasn't the worst hotel stay but I could not get away from the smoke and for this reason I'll have to exclude this beautiful hotel from my future trips.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 568MarkS568
Reviewed May 25, 2017 via mobile

They stole all the platinum benefits I had already earned. I spent thousands of dollars and then they stole the players card benefits I was to receive. Their players card is now worthless. It is not worth the money to stay here. The hotel is run down and the casino games do not pay out. I would recommend another casino.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathi F
SEProperties, Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2017

Dear Kathi F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Soaring Eagle Casino! We are disappointed to hear of your dissatisfaction with our recent Player’s Club Card changes. We understand that it is can be frustrating when things change and the things you usually counted on are now different. Please know that your comps/points weren’t stolen but were replaced in a different form so as to achieve consistency among all the properties which allows guests to earn points at any property that are cumulative. This includes purchases that do not include gaming. These are just two of the great new benefits the new One Card system features.

I encourage you to please reach out to me (my contact information is below) or directly to the Player’s Club who will be happy to assist with more detailed information, answer any questions you may have and receive any additional feedback you would like to provide. Again, we do appreciate your taking the time to write a review as we value all feedback, especially constructive criticism which allows us the opportunity to improve and build even stronger relationships with our guests.

Theodore France
Call Center Supervisor
Soaring Eagle Properties
Phone: 989-775-5679
tfrance@sagchip.org

Reviewed May 24, 2017

All the staff we encountered were very professional and friendly.
Rooms are very nice and very clean.
Good food in buffet and specialty eating venues.
Beautiful swimming pool.
Fun, large casino. Less busy during the week.

Room Tip: There are non-smoking and smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear tapinf00l2,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort! We are thrilled to hear of your wonderful experience at our resort and look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Theodore France
Call Center Supervisor
Soaring Eagle Properties
Phone: 989-775-5679
tfrance@sagchip.org

Reviewed May 23, 2017

I'm not typically one to write bad reviews on places I have visited but this is experience was truly unimpressive to say the least. This little "Italian" style restaurant and bar was a true disappointment. The draft beer tasted stale like the lines haven't been cleaned or the keg was old. The thin crust pizza that they offer looked and tasted like a frozen one you can buy right out of a grocery store. A true disappointment.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank StrongRefrigerator
SEProperties, Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded May 25, 2017

Dear StrongRefrigerator,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. I'm sorry to hear of your experience at the Isabella's restaurant. I have shared your comments with our Food & Beverage team, but if you would like to share further comments or speak with anyone, you may contact Chris Nabodny, our Executive Chef, at 989-775-5408. I know he would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Misti Paten