“Jason Aldean and Kane Brown Concert”

Ranked #1 of 14 Hotels in Mount Pleasant
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The concert was AMAZING! The seating set up was interesting, for lack of a better word. We were in GS3 and or view was good. Not sure how it looked from behind us was there were lawn seats too. The food offered was actually really good. They have workers coming around with beer and shots and for as many people as they had working that part lacked. That was my only complaint. I thought the fact that they offered us $10 in play for turning in our concert ticket was genius! I won $40 and by friend won $80 Will be back!

Room Tip: we did not stay at the hotel
Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dolly B
There are newer reviews for Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort

Reviewed 5 June 2017

We are spoiled by your casino rooms! The last three times we have stayed there have been some of the best, except for when that we couldn't get a second night! The rooms are clean, quiet & comfortable. We love the soaps & lotions. Our favorite is the hot tub & fireplace room. The only thing that I would change is a later check out would be nice, say 1 PM. for those of us that are night owls!

Room Tip: Ask for a room located near your favorite spot like the pool!
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 June 2017

it has been over ten years since visiting Soaring Eagle, And It might have been nestalgia, but I swear the smell of smoke through out the hotel has just gotten out of hand. it wasn't the worst hotel stay but I could not get away from the smoke and for this reason I'll have to exclude this beautiful hotel from my future trips.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mark S
Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

They stole all the platinum benefits I had already earned. I spent thousands of dollars and then they stole the players card benefits I was to receive. Their players card is now worthless. It is not worth the money to stay here. The hotel is run down and the casino games do not pay out. I would recommend another casino.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kathi F
SEProperties, Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2017

Dear Kathi F,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Soaring Eagle Casino! We are disappointed to hear of your dissatisfaction with our recent Player’s Club Card changes. We understand that it is can be frustrating when things change and the things you usually counted on are now different. Please know that your comps/points weren’t stolen but were replaced in a different form so as to achieve consistency among all the properties which allows guests to earn points at any property that are cumulative. This includes purchases that do not include gaming. These are just two of the great new benefits the new One Card system features.

I encourage you to please reach out to me (my contact information is below) or directly to the Player’s Club who will be happy to assist with more detailed information, answer any questions you may have and receive any additional feedback you would like to provide. Again, we do appreciate your taking the time to write a review as we value all feedback, especially constructive criticism which allows us the opportunity to improve and build even stronger relationships with our guests.

Theodore France
Call Center Supervisor
Soaring Eagle Properties
Phone: 989-775-5679
tfrance@sagchip.org

Reviewed 24 May 2017

All the staff we encountered were very professional and friendly.
Rooms are very nice and very clean.
Good food in buffet and specialty eating venues.
Beautiful swimming pool.
Fun, large casino. Less busy during the week.

Room Tip: There are non-smoking and smoking rooms.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear tapinf00l2,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort! We are thrilled to hear of your wonderful experience at our resort and look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Theodore France
Call Center Supervisor
Soaring Eagle Properties
Phone: 989-775-5679
tfrance@sagchip.org

Reviewed 23 May 2017

I'm not typically one to write bad reviews on places I have visited but this is experience was truly unimpressive to say the least. This little "Italian" style restaurant and bar was a true disappointment. The draft beer tasted stale like the lines haven't been cleaned or the keg was old. The thin crust pizza that they offer looked and tasted like a frozen one you can buy right out of a grocery store. A true disappointment.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank StrongRefrigerator
SEProperties, Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2017

Dear StrongRefrigerator,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. I'm sorry to hear of your experience at the Isabella's restaurant. I have shared your comments with our Food & Beverage team, but if you would like to share further comments or speak with anyone, you may contact Chris Nabodny, our Executive Chef, at 989-775-5408. I know he would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you personally. If there is anything I can do to assist you, please let me know. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Misti Paten
Call Center Manager
mpaten@sagchip.org
989-775-5677

Reviewed 21 May 2017

After our previous stay, we were disappointed to see service and facilities seeming to slip at the resort. Misti from the Call Center connected with me about our review and our concerns. She addressed what she could immediately and assured me that Soaring Eagle was listening to their visitors and encouraged me to check reviews in the future before deciding to choose another resort for our visits with my in-laws. Misti's word was good-reviews steadily increased, and this last visit was back to the wonderful experience that we always expected from this resort. They are clearly making improvements to the facilities and the service was back to form. Thank you Misti for reaching out, addressing our concerns with a sincere desire to learn from our experience, and for assisting us with our latest round of reservations. We will be back this summer!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family

Dear J G,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your most recent experience at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. A special thank you for your kind words about me, and I very much appreciate you giving us the opportunity to make things right from your previous visit. I am very glad to hear you enjoyed your time with us. If I can be of further assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know. We look forward to seeing you again!

Misti Paten