US$111
Super 8 Mt. Pleasant(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$112
US$104
US$139
US$125
Soaring Eagle Waterpark and Hotel(Mount Pleasant)
US$94
Mt. Pleasant Inn & Suites(Mount Pleasant)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$72
Priceline
All reviewssoaring eagleslot machinestable gamesplayers cardnon smoking areabus tripgaming floorthe outdoor hot tubfree roomkids questcasino resortsmoking roomhotel is beautifula lot of funstandard roomfire pitcoffee maker
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

First time in soaring eagle casino and resort. I received a packaged with my booking including a $50 premium play card per night. I stayed 2 nights which is the total of $100 premium play card. I was asked if i was going to play slots or tables at the players club. I said I want to play slots. I didn't play the first day. The second day I had $100 to play, so I put my card in one of the slots and transferred the money to the machine to pay. I payed with $10 and I had $90 left. At the front desk no one explained how the card works. Basically, if you transfer the money to one of the slots your stuck playing with the same machine, you cannot cash out or transfer the money back to the card but I didn't know that at the moment. So I wanted to play with a different machine but I couldn't. I called for Service, young lady came and said sir, you cannot cash out or put back the money back in your card. I said we'll I was never told that, nobody explained it to me. She said ok hold on, I will call my manager over here and it's up to her if she wants to put the money back in your card or not. Manager came and said we cannot help you with anything. This is just the way it is. She was very rude and not helpful. I asked her if I had an emergency and had to leave and I still had money left in the machine, what would happen in this kind of situation? I said just leave the money in the machine ? She said either that or just play with the money until you finish them. This was her best answer. So I basically played until I finished all the money. VERY BAD SERVICE. ITS A RIPOFF. NOT RECOMMENDED.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
9  Thank Fadee M
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Most casinos smell like smoke everywhere, even in the non-smoking rooms. Our non-smoking room smelled great! We attended a concert outside with great quality sound, won some money, and slept great in our clean room.

Stayed: July 2017
SEProperties, Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 12 July 2017

Dear Terri D,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort! We are thrilled to hear of your wonderful experience at our resort and look forward to having you as our guest again soon!

Theodore France
Call Center Supervisor
Soaring Eagle Properties
Phone: 989-775-5679
tfrance@sagchip.org

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Hotel is beautiful. Purchased the gamble and gas package which was a good deal. Won $500 at the slots. Pool is really nice. Beds were comfortable. It is very expensive to eat there. We dined at the buffet which was easily one of the worst restaurants I have ever dined. Quality was just poor and the femalestaff serving the desserts were very rude. Worked very slowly and appeared unwilling to wait on the diners.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
SEProperties, Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

Dear skatinglass,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. I am glad you found the hotel enjoyable, and congratulations on your win! I am sorry to hear of your displeasure with the Aurora Buffet, and most disappointing, the rude and unhelpful staff. We pride ourselves on hiring friendly and courteous team members, and I apologize this was not your experience. I have shared your experience with the Food & Beverage Team, and our Director Marc Forrest would like to speak with you for follow up. Please contact him at 989-775-5322 or MForrest@sagchip.org. Again, thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you again in the future.

Misti Paten
Call Center Manager
mpaten@sagchip.org
989-775-5677

Reviewed 15 June 2017

Yes, very very smokey and way more "rural" than I had anticipated. This was my first casino experience and it was very sad to see the folks who hang out there. We drove up to see Kenny Rogers for our wedding anniversary and he's so old when he first took the stage we didn't recognize him. He couldn't get through his songs. It was sad to witness. We had steak sandwiches for dinner from a food cart which were good. Over, we would not go again and wouldn't recommend.

Stayed: January 2017
1  Thank John R
SEProperties, Manager at Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear John R,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent visit to Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. I'm sorry to hear of your disappointment. If you have any suggestions about the venue, whether it be the concert or the availability/choice of machines on the gaming floor, etc., please do feel free to contact me. I wish you a happy anniversary and best wishes for the future.

Misti Paten
Call Center Manager
mpaten@sagchip.org
989-775-5677

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

My Wife and I had a reservation for this month. He grandma became ill and she was very hesitant on going. We were able to cancel our reservation with a full refund. Something I know is a very rare occurrence considering this hotel being booked all the time. Thank y'all so much for helping us out during this troubled time. This place was great to us while we stayed there and they have been great to us in helping us out during a family emergency.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple