All reviewsbusiness triprooms are smallhot bathbreakfast buffetshort visitplace to stayfront office staffnice hotelwi finice breakfastrestaurant stafflocation is greatreasonable pricemassage chairspeak good englishroom tempairport bus
Reviewed August 16, 2017

There are not many good hotel to stay in Suwon area, But Ibis is something you ll feel comfortable, rooms are very small and old, but still hold the beauty, From window, see the beautiful Suwon city,

Place is well connected from public transport, and you can call a taxi any time. I love the area and surroundings only the thing is which i do not like was toiletries, missing tooth brush, paste and shaving kit, Be there on business trip, with all items missing, was difficult, But you have vending machine for small items.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
IbisSuwon, Manager at ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2017

Dear Guest Rashi R

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the ibis Ambassador Suwon.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

It is hard to find a hotel to enough stay except Seoul.
There are few hotels to stay comfortably in countryside of Korea. It is no exception in Suwon city, though just south of Seoul.

Ibis suwon, however, is Ok to stay!
Fresh salads on morning dish, clean rooms.
Nearest chicken and beer restaurant is also recommended for your after biz hour.

One thing, this hotel is not at city centre. It means you need to use taxi, you need to know the risk to use.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
IbisSuwon, Manager at ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2017

Dear Guest

Reviewed July 4, 2017

I stayed here during my last trip with Korean Tourism, the hotel located in the great area. Near to shopping complex, karaoke, pubs, they also had starbucks at the lobby. Staff were so friendly and helpful. The rooms are ok, not too big. The bathroom was super compact. We was trapped in emergency stairs because it can only be opened from one side. Aside of that everything was pretty good.
I think it was ok for the amount of money that you spend considering the location. But if you expecting big room and bathtub then this hotel isnot for you

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 24, 2017 via mobile

During my stay this hotel staff had been exceptional in helping me out. Things I have not been fond of the prices for services (dry cleaning) and the restaurant within the hotel. Also the fact that I had a massive pilar that took up most of my room. Facilities here are standard with the gym having dumbbells for workout. The laundry facilities are 2,000 Won for washer and another 2,000 Won for the dryer. If you are here for an extended stay like currently am you should really take part in the free activities at the historical sites.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed June 22, 2017

This is a great hotel that is next to a great shopping area. Centrally located and easily accessible to many nearby attractions, this hotel makes for a great stop in the Suwon area. The only thing that prevented the hotel from getting 5 stars was the air conditioning. Even though the room temp was set at a certain temp it was always 5-6 degrees above the temperature. Nice hotel though!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
IbisSuwon, Manager at ibis Suwon Ambassador, responded to this reviewResponded June 23, 2017

Dear Kswany

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel and sharing your kind comments with us.