“Good Food”

Ranked #21 of 30 Restaurants in Munising
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ate a late dinner. We ordered the mixed appetizer basket, there wasn't much in it for the price. We had the homemade bean and bacon soup, it was very good. The portion sizes were huge for the entrees. I had the meatloaf dinner, my husband the meatballs. We could have easily shared and still been stuffed! It's a little run down and could use some updates, but it is in an old building and seems popular. The staff was friendly and our bellies full, so overall a good dining experience.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

Great little place and sat at table to look at the water. No one else in there, no blaring TV's, just nice soft music. Staff very friendly and the place is very, very clean. The portions are very large and the price is just right for the amount of food. The wine and beer were a bit pricey though. Cobb salad could have fed 3 people !! Great chicken strips.

Reviewed 25 October 2017

My wife and I had a very good breakfast at the Navigator recently. Menu is wide ranging and you should find something that really works for you. I had the eggs, ham and hash browns. Really good. My wife had eggs and hash browns. Our coffee was very good too. Service was excellent too. Near the docks too so it would handy for those going our on the boat trips.

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

Nice little family restaurant near the Pictured Rock boat tours. Clean with friendly staff. The day we were there they only had 1 waitress and she was on her toes and taking care of business, good job!
I especially enjoyed a pasty. Lots of flavor with big chunks of potatoes, yumm! Oh and their coffee was good too! Moderately priced.

Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We had some time before our cruise and we're starving so we thought we would walk a up there for a quick lunch. From what we could see there appeared to only be one waitress working, after we ordered our food more showed up including one who thought it was professional to yell across the dinning room to some coworker about how she needed $55 to fix her car and she had no transportation otherwise. There was a bug in my salad and when we checked out the guy at the register proceeded to tell us how it was suppose to be his day off but he was working then picked up his cell phone and started using it while we were waiting for our receipt.