This motel/hotel has changed hands/names a few times in the last 15 years. Now as a Red Roof Inn, the beds, sheets, blankets, seemed newer - and it was pretty clean. The area was hit hard economically about 10/12 years ago and there are alot of abandoned buildings and other abandoned hotels in the area. There is no outdoor pool and the indoor pool was a little bit larger than the bathtub in my room. Fitness center is just a guest room with a few bikes n stuff in it. Friendly staff and good price. Hope to enjoy this place again!
Region: United States > Michigan > Muskegon County > Muskegon Heights
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Muskegon Heights
Price Range: $140 - $231 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Muskegon Heights Inn & Suites 2*
Number of rooms: 125
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Causeway Bay Hotels are pleased to offer you added comfort and spaciousness. Our rooms provide an extra measure of comfort during business trips, a leisurely vacation or an extended stay. Whether it's business or a fun weekend away Causeway Bay can accommodate your needs. Our friendly, courteous staff will help make your stay a pleasant one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA so you can book your Muskegon Heights Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn & Suites Muskegon Heights Hotel Muskegon Heights
- Red Roof Inn And Suites Muskegon Heights