US$75
US$93
US$90
Heights Motel(Muskegon Heights)
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 10, 2010

The worst hotel I've ever stayed at...and I spent my college roadtrips staying at Motel 6 establishments.
1) The neighborhood is scary. Everything around it is boarded up.
2) We had to sign a form promising we wouldn't do drugs or have wild parties.
3) The security doors had no locks. Anybody could get in.
4) There was encrusted feces on the toilet rim and hair on top of the toilet.
5) They advertise a free breakfast but had only coffee.
6) The light between the beds was broken.
7) The phone book was sticky.
I'm glad we were only there one night.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with family
7  Thank GreatLakesTraveler13
Reviewed August 17, 2010

Me and my family came to stay the night. With two small kids we used up the wash cloths and towels up quick. The next morning we had to leave earlier for a family event. But needed to take showers. We woke up we found a peace of paper that was slid under the door stating that there water problems and water would be shut off at 11am, it was 9am. I was worried because we needed a second towel for my husband. So I went to open the door to talk to front desk about more towels. Come to find out they had left a bag of towels on my door handle. It was so nice that they were think ahead of time what guest would need to do what they had to before water was shut off. I understand that things happen I am happy that they thought of us. Thank You! Red roof Inn, Thank You!

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed August 5, 2010

The room smelled bad and felt unclean. One bed was half made though sheets seemed clean. Floors had not been vacuumed and were spotted with filth. Missing items expected in room. Phone did not work and they never corrected it (did give small discount) no in room internet. Curtains looked ready to fall, I was afraid to close them.
Pool was dirty. Jacuzzi was dirty and cold. The fitness room was unavailable by card key....staff needs to let you in if you want to wait. If we had counted on the hotel to be part of our vacation experience we would have been sorely disappointed.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with family
4  Thank deanng66
Reviewed August 4, 2010

I was on the road and needed a place to stay, my wife got online and booked the room for me, the room was dirty the carpets were pulling away from the walls the televisions did not work. the hallways were filthy, there were businesses that were closed down all around this hotel and there was a pothole the size of a VW BUG pulling into the entrance. Don't stay here.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank idfallfaster
Reviewed July 26, 2010

I did read the reviews before I took my family (along with 2 other families) for a stay after visiting Michigan's Adventure. I didn't expect much except a clean hotel & room to stay for the night. Staff was friendly but unfortunately that was the only positive. There were parties going on in the hotel parking lot as well as on the stairwells. Rooms smelled horrible. Phone cords were cut, lights didn't work and security told us not to park or walk behind the hotel for safety reasons. Needless to say, we did not stay there. Find another place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family