US$90
Holiday Inn Express New Buffalo(New Buffalo)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$94
Comfort Inn(New Buffalo)
US$77
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$90/night.

US$110
Fairfield Inn & Suites New Buffalo(New Buffalo)(Great Value!)
US$119
US$119
Hampton.com
US$110
US$107
US$81
Travel Inn Motel(Michigan City)
US$50
Four Winds Casino Resort(New Buffalo)
All reviewsbreakfast in bedbreakfast basketpicnic basketbreakfast deliveredlake michiganfire pitben and jerry's ice creamterrace roomwithin walking distancesmall hoteloff seasonprairie styleharbor view kingget awayfrank lloyd wrightfree dvdsoutdoor seating
Reviewed March 22, 2017

My husband and I stayed for a quick weekend getaway. Everyone on staff was polite and accommodating the whole time we were there. The breakfast delivered to our room in the morning was perfect, the hotel was super clean, the food in the restaurant was top notch. I realized the morning after we got home that I had forgotten something. I called that night after work and left a message at the front desk. Got a call back the next morning. Staff found my item, but it was accidentally thrown away. I was told to order a new one and email the receipt. They apologized for the inconvenience and are covering the replacement cost! I still can't believe it! It was a $100 electric toothbrush. I am blown away by how nice and accommodating everyone has been! We will definitely be going back in the future!!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2017

My boyfriend and I were really looking forward to a much needed romantic getaway. The Harbor Grand was by far our first choice. The rooms looked wonderful, reviews were great, breakfast in bed... the works. Just what we needed. We booked with Patrick and he was amazing at the information he provided us to make our trip wonderful. We had a tight budget but thought with everything that was included, we'd be getting the best bang for our buck.
Unfortunately, this wasn't the case. While under the impression we were staying at the Harbor Grand in the Harbor View King, we were placed at the Marina Grand, their "sister" property. The room was less than updated, cracks in the walls, the fireplace made leaking noises and the carpet was torn up and stained. Not to mention, no breakfast in bed, no room jacuzzi... nothing. Just a room with an okay view. For almost $400 we got a bed and a semi working fireplace. The walls are thinner than thin (our neighbor loved to play the news full blast at 6am and we were also off the elevators so heard absolutely everyone who came out of it or were waiting for it). Our *romantic getaway* turned out really sour which is incredibly unfortunate given we didn't plan to pay for the extra meals that were no longer included in the room. We did voice this to the Marina Grand upon check in and their response was pretty much "oh... well sorry."
I advise to be very careful when booking your reservations here. Again -- the reviews I read were marvelous and honestly, it was almost a no brainer. I'm sad to have had such a bad experience after such high expectations.

Room Tip: Do not room near the elevators and bring ear plugs. Walls are super thin!
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Kristen M
Reviewed March 11, 2017 via mobile

Fabulous lodging experience! The customer service is just outstanding! Rooms are large, beds comfortable, and bathrooms clean (and include spa tub and shower which is great!) Really enjoyed the breakfast they bring to every room... homemade granola is delicious! Our 3 year old loved making s'mores (despite the frigid cold!). Highly recommend!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed February 15, 2017

The Harbor Grand, twin sister of Marina Grand Resort, is one of the best places to stay while visiting New Buffalo Michigan. If you like boats and Harbors, the views are endless. Restaurant is delicious, and the only thing that outshines the food is the ambiance and hospitality. Rooms are spotless, room service, smore's on an open fire pit outside the restaurant windows is a highlight!! We visit all the time and stay for 3-4 days. Hotel rooms are also priced very well. Maid Service every day. Hurry and make plans to stay...a memory you'll always remember!

Room Tip: Any room is the right room!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank SeabreezeDrive
Reviewed February 9, 2017 via mobile

Everything was exquisite! The room was very nice and very clean. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The breakfast in bed was so charming, convenient and delicious.
We cannot wait to go back! You will not be disappointed!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple