“Here for business, will stay again”

Quality Inn & Suites Niles
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Niles
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Well,
Had a bit of a booking problem here at first but we worked it out. Here tonight for the first night and so far so good. I am very particular about any place I am at, whether grocery store or what have you.
The Visitor Reference Book looks like someone took a bite out of it. Took it down to Nora along with some other concerns and I think they will get handled.
The best thing you can do as a consumer is to list any things that need attending to and see how it works out.
When I come back here next week I am requesting the same room to see if these concerns have been taken care of.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 17 January 2017

When I called the hotel directly, the connection was very noisy - "Barb" explained there was a sports group in town; I expressed concerned over noise levels. She assured me it would not be an issue. She was correct. My stay was peaceful, quiet and restful. The beds were so comfortable I asked if I could take one home with me. The room was clean, simple and well kept. Comforters were, well...comforting ! Soft sheets, soft towels. And plenty of them. A HUGE plus - darkening curtains ! DARK, quiet, peaceful evenings. Micro, fridge, little amenities. I am sure it could be noisier on busy weekends but I have no complaints. Breakfast bar we well stocked - hot foods, yogurt, cereals, make your own (and yummy waffles), juice, coffee...perfect....and a nice little lounge/breakfast area. Staff was very pleasant, always smiling and made small talk/pleasantries. Would stay again and would recommend.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed 17 January 2017

WOW!!! For a Quality Inn this is a very amazing property! Breakfast was GREAT! Room was spotless. Microwave and Fridge in the room was very nice to have Large Pool but we didn't get a chance to use it. Staff was nice and Friendly. Will be back again soon

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 November 2016

Pool temp was cool and really could have used a hot tub to soak our weary bones. Rooms were clean and beds very comfortable, nice shower heads. Breakfast is the standard fare. Staff was pleasant and friendly, this will be my choice if returning to the area.

Room Tip: Room 110 was very quite and located close to everything.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 October 2016

Compared to the Quality Inn down the street in South Bend (a real dive). This was very nice. Nice lobby with a 50 flat screen. Very good breakfast area and good breakfast. I stayed in room #220, double queen, which was spacious. Had all I need, The only knock is they didn't have a hot tub, but they do have a heated pool. Overall, book ahead and get it for $76

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed 14 September 2016

I stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites in Niles because of the outrageous hotel rates in the South Bend, IN area. While I felt the rate was a bit high for the size/location of Niles (and the fact that there was "maybe" 5 rooms occupied), I would recommend it for someone who is needing a comfortable, clean room when visiting the South Bend / Mishawaka area.

The desk staff was friendly, helpful, and pleasant.

The bed comfort was equivalent or better than much pricier hotels and I actually slept sounder there than any other hotel in recent memory. They also are not skimpy on pillows... several on both queen size beds.

The rooms are not shabby, but like most hotels, not perfect. There were a couple of tiles missing behind the bathroom door and there were scratches on the bath door frame where an unhappy pooch had tried to dig to freedom. Still, this in no way reduced the quality of my stay.

My only suggestion for the hotel... spend a few extra pennies for higher quality toilet paper. If you are going to charge a minimum of about $100 per room and provide decent service and bedding, the least you can do is have quality TP.

I did not have breakfast nor use the pool, so I cannot comment on those amenities.

My room was on the ground floor and the wifi signal was strong and data transfer was quick. Definitely one of the best hotel-based wifi's I've encountered.

Lastly, be aware there are few dining choices in the immediate vicinity outside of fast food. However, Mishawaka is only about 20 minutes away and choices abound.

Room Tip: Wifi signal is excellent on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2016

The hotel and my room was clean. The bed was comfortable. All the staff I saw during my stay were nice and friendly. The breakfast was fine and the offerings were what I expected. The small refrigerator in the room even had a freezer compartment that froze the ice packs for my cooler. I would definitely stay here again if I return to the area.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank L511LEkevinb
Also consider these accommodations in or near Niles
2.3 km away
11.7 km away
Super 8 South Bend
Super 8 South Bend
#24 of 30 in South Bend

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Niles? Share your experiences!