Holiday Inn Express Niles(Niles)(Great Value!)
US$135
US$102
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

Rodeway Inn(South Bend)
SuburbanHotels
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$69
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$83/night.

US$130
US$104
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

Comfort Suites University Area(South Bend)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$88
ComfortSuites
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed herewafflesrefrigerator and microwavecomplimentary breakfastwould stay againamenities
Reviewed January 17, 2017

When I called the hotel directly, the connection was very noisy - "Barb" explained there was a sports group in town; I expressed concerned over noise levels. She assured me it would not be an issue. She was correct. My stay was peaceful, quiet and restful. The beds were so comfortable I asked if I could take one home with me. The room was clean, simple and well kept. Comforters were, well...comforting ! Soft sheets, soft towels. And plenty of them. A HUGE plus - darkening curtains ! DARK, quiet, peaceful evenings. Micro, fridge, little amenities. I am sure it could be noisier on busy weekends but I have no complaints. Breakfast bar we well stocked - hot foods, yogurt, cereals, make your own (and yummy waffles), juice, coffee...perfect....and a nice little lounge/breakfast area. Staff was very pleasant, always smiling and made small talk/pleasantries. Would stay again and would recommend.

Stayed: January 2017
Reviewed January 17, 2017

WOW!!! For a Quality Inn this is a very amazing property! Breakfast was GREAT! Room was spotless. Microwave and Fridge in the room was very nice to have Large Pool but we didn't get a chance to use it. Staff was nice and Friendly. Will be back again soon

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed November 5, 2016

Pool temp was cool and really could have used a hot tub to soak our weary bones. Rooms were clean and beds very comfortable, nice shower heads. Breakfast is the standard fare. Staff was pleasant and friendly, this will be my choice if returning to the area.

Room Tip: Room 110 was very quite and located close to everything.
  • Stayed: November 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed October 25, 2016

Compared to the Quality Inn down the street in South Bend (a real dive). This was very nice. Nice lobby with a 50 flat screen. Very good breakfast area and good breakfast. I stayed in room #220, double queen, which was spacious. Had all I need, The only knock is they didn't have a hot tub, but they do have a heated pool. Overall, book ahead and get it for $76

Stayed: October 2016
Reviewed September 14, 2016

I stayed at the Quality Inn & Suites in Niles because of the outrageous hotel rates in the South Bend, IN area. While I felt the rate was a bit high for the size/location of Niles (and the fact that there was "maybe" 5 rooms occupied), I would recommend it for someone who is needing a comfortable, clean room when visiting the South Bend / Mishawaka area.

The desk staff was friendly, helpful, and pleasant.

The bed comfort was equivalent or better than much pricier hotels and I actually slept sounder there than any other hotel in recent memory. They also are not skimpy on pillows... several on both queen size beds.

The rooms are not shabby, but like most hotels, not perfect. There were a couple of tiles missing behind the bathroom door and there were scratches on the bath door frame where an unhappy pooch had tried to dig to freedom. Still, this in no way reduced the quality of my stay.

My only suggestion for the hotel... spend a few extra pennies for higher quality toilet paper. If you are going to charge a minimum of about $100 per room and provide decent service and bedding, the least you can do is have quality TP.

I did not have breakfast nor use the pool, so I cannot comment on those amenities.

My room was on the ground floor and the wifi signal was strong and data transfer was quick. Definitely one of the best hotel-based wifi's I've encountered.

Lastly, be aware there are few dining choices in the immediate vicinity outside of fast food. However, Mishawaka is only about 20 minutes away and choices abound.

Room Tip: Wifi signal is excellent on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business