All reviewsroom was cleanstayed heremorning breakfastwafflesrefrigerator and microwavecomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed August 16, 2017

My family and I stayed for a day, very clean rooms, we couldn't hear a thing in the hallways until in the morning which wasn't bad. As soon as we arrived the gentleman greeted us with such kindness and was VERY pleasant. He gave us extra towels, also a roll away bed at no charge. The breakfast was good and the same person that checked us in was the same one filling up breakfast, he NEVER complained or was rude. He should be commended on how well he did his job! I would stay here again for sure. Thank you so much for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: close to hwy 12 about 40 minutes away from South Haven, MI
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed two nights for a graduation. Note in room states they only change towels every three days. My husband asked for towels. They gave us towels but did not clean the room. Not happy. Also the pool was closed. Although I did not explore the area, it did not look like the best area and the rates are very high.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed June 1, 2017

Great for me as I was late in and early out and was immediately in my room and everything worked to help me get situated quickly. Close parking and a large number of food choices right next door or across the street to walk to. Staff very nice and efficient. I had to leave before breakfast. Did note that the indoor pool looked nice but was closed for some reason.

Room Tip: I understand that pet policy is very fair for those who need it.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
Management response:Responded June 2, 2017

Dear Ralph,

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Jay Patel
Quality Inn & Suites, Niles
269-684-3900

Reviewed February 16, 2017

Well,
Had a bit of a booking problem here at first but we worked it out. Here tonight for the first night and so far so good. I am very particular about any place I am at, whether grocery store or what have you.
The Visitor Reference Book looks like someone took a bite out of it. Took it down to Nora along with some other concerns and I think they will get handled.
The best thing you can do as a consumer is to list any things that need attending to and see how it works out.
When I come back here next week I am requesting the same room to see if these concerns have been taken care of.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed January 17, 2017

When I called the hotel directly, the connection was very noisy - "Barb" explained there was a sports group in town; I expressed concerned over noise levels. She assured me it would not be an issue. She was correct. My stay was peaceful, quiet and restful. The beds were so comfortable I asked if I could take one home with me. The room was clean, simple and well kept. Comforters were, well...comforting ! Soft sheets, soft towels. And plenty of them. A HUGE plus - darkening curtains ! DARK, quiet, peaceful evenings. Micro, fridge, little amenities. I am sure it could be noisier on busy weekends but I have no complaints. Breakfast bar we well stocked - hot foods, yogurt, cereals, make your own (and yummy waffles), juice, coffee...perfect....and a nice little lounge/breakfast area. Staff was very pleasant, always smiling and made small talk/pleasantries. Would stay again and would recommend.

Stayed: January 2017