“Average for a Zoup”

Zoup!
Ranked #32 of 94 Restaurants in Northville
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Zoup! - the country's leading fast-casual soup restaurant concept - is defining the category with its award-winning soups, salads and sandwiches, served in a casual, comfortable setting. Each restaurant offers 12 soup varieties each day, from its extensive collection of proprietary recipes. Zoup! offers soups that are low fat, vegetarian, vegan, dairy free, lower calorie and made with gluten-free ingredients.
Reviewed February 6, 2018

The title in no way means average fast food. It just means average for a Zoup, of which I have always had good experiences. My favorite "Zoup" is the Chicken Pot Pie with the sour dough bread. The chili is also good. I must make a point of saying these are my favorites. I'm not saying anything is bad there because I haven't ever had anything that wasn't good from there.

Reviewed December 31, 2017

I had never been to Zoup before and my husband recommended I order a side size of Chicken Pot Pie Soup. It was really good. They put a bread crumb like topping on the soup which really added to it. I also had a half size albacore tuna sandwich. Really nice presentation, bun looked very good, nice slice of tomato. Tuna could have had a little more zip to it. Friend ordered tomato soup and a 3 cheese sandwich. Both were very good. Friendly staff, clean inviting decor and clean ladies restroom. So for a side of soup, half sandwich and small drink my bill came to $11.00. I went for dinner and based on the quality of the food, I felt this was reasonably priced. I will definitely go again and try something new!

Rachel L, Guest Relations Manager at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thanks for trying us out and for the awesome 5 star review! We're happy to hear how much you enjoyed your first visit to Zoup!. We serve 12 always-rotating soups daily that you can sample before ordering. We look forward to you trying more of our menu items.

Reviewed December 5, 2017

I have been buying soup from Zoup off and on since it opened in my area approximately ten years ago. Over the years I have purchased over 100 bowls. However, I sadly say that today is likely to be the last bowl that I ever purchase. On a fairly consistent basis over the past year I have noticed a trend where my soups are increasingly less substantial. Sometimes I thought that I must be getting the end of the batch and the meats and veggies were already distributed. However, it has been quite sometime since I have received a "hearty" bowl. It is all broth and no fill. Today I had a bowl of the Sante Fe Chicken Chili. If you strained the 16oz serving you would have received about 14.5oz of broth and about 1.5oz of meat and vegetables. In my opinion this is a very poor value for $7.25 per bowl. Alas, at least in my experience over the past year, this seems to be the new normal. Not for me anymore.

Reviewed December 8, 2016

We were impressed with the great variety of soups, some of the old standards but also some interesting ones like Corn & Crab chowder and some Mexican inspired ones. I got the "Overstuffed Bell Pepper" soup ($5.95 for a 12 oz. cup) which was good and my wife got the "Mushroom Bisque" ($6.75 for a 12 oz cup) which she didn't care for that much. We were offered a sourdough roll or a mini French baguette. We got the French bread and thought it was really fresh and tasty. They offer four different sizes of soup servings as well as sandwiches and salads.

Beth L, Guest Relations Manager at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded December 15, 2016

We are happy to hear we impressed and thank you for the review! With 12 soups served daily and a menu that changes every day, we invite you to sample the day's selections to find a favorite before ordering. We hope you will visit again soon and try more!

Reviewed October 4, 2016

Needed a nice warm comforting bowl of soup for a chilly day. Not only was the food delicious, but environment was family friendly. Couldn't ask for more! (No one said "No soup for,you!)

Beth L, Customer Service at Zoup!, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2016

We are glad we could provide some warmth and comfort on a chilly day Kenny! We're also happy to hear that you enjoyed your meal and that the service was friendly. Thanks for visiting and for the review. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Been to Zoup!? Share your experiences!