“This Hotel Grill is a Wine Lover's Delight”

Toasted Oak Grill & Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Toasted Oak Grill & Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 200 Restaurants in Novi
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Voted "2011 Top 10 Best New Restaurants of Detroit" by Hour Magazine readers "Handsomely presented and well-executed dishes." - Sylvia Rector, Detroit Free Press Toasted Oak’s cozy dining room offers an exceptional restaurant experience highlighting locally sourced, quality ingredients - from fresh fish to wild morel mushrooms. Signature menu items include Chef Grostick’s House-made Charcuterie Platter with pickled vegetables & mustards, Faygo Root Beer braised short rib and the award winning Porchetta. The inviting space features a sophisticated décor of rustic indulgence created by noted restaurant designer David Ashen, plus a spacious outdoor patio
Reviewed 23 October 2017

The Toasted Oak has been on the SE Michigan foodie scene for several years. It's not new, but it always seems that way every time I come here. Always something new to try and experience. Some of very best wines by the glass. Some terrific cheeses and sausages. And a new menu that makes decisions difficult. What makes all this easy is a staff that is well-versed in every aspect of the food and drinks they offer. It's a very popular spot with a full variety of choices. Located in the Baronette/Renaissance hotel just north of Twelve Oaks Mall and the Novi/I-696 Interchange

Reviewed 23 October 2017 via mobile

I visited this restaurant while staying at the Baronette Renaissance Hotel. Excellent place. Great food, service and ambience. The best Cesar Salad I have ever tasted.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

We had a business meeting over breakfast and everything was perfect. They seated us away from other diners for privacy, at my request. The server gave us time to talk but checked in often in case we needed anything. The food was delicious: eggs cooked perfectly, interesting potatoes, and they even allowed me to add a side of smoked salmon, which was not on the menu. Since it is close to my house, I should remember to dine here more often. I've always had a good experience here.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Had a great time
Great drinks in the lounge
Food was fresh and fun
An enjoyable experience had by all

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I love brunch! Not the place to go for a good brunch. All three meals were seriously lacking in flavor, yet the ingredients used should have tasted wonderful. The bloody mitten was good though.

Kelsey M, General Manager at Toasted Oak Grill & Market, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Hello Sheila!
I'm so sorry that your brunch experience did not live up to your expectations! That is the last thing we want to hear! We are currently working on replacing quite a few of our brunch items and specific feedback from guests is very helpful with that. If you have a moment, I'd love for you to send me an email with the dishes you did not enjoy! (kelsey.miller@toastedoak.com)

I hope you'll give us another shot sometime soon to taste some of our new items!
Kelsey Miller