“Birthday Gathering”

Toasted Oak Grill & Market
Reserve with OpenTable
Toasted Oak Grill & Market is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 205 Restaurants in Novi
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Description: Voted "2011 Top 10 Best New Restaurants of Detroit" by Hour Magazine readers "Handsomely presented and well-executed dishes." - Sylvia Rector, Detroit Free Press Toasted Oak’s cozy dining room offers an exceptional restaurant experience highlighting locally sourced, quality ingredients - from fresh fish to wild morel mushrooms. Signature menu items include Chef Grostick’s House-made Charcuterie Platter with pickled vegetables & mustards, Faygo Root Beer braised short rib and the award winning Porchetta. The inviting space features a sophisticated décor of rustic indulgence created by noted restaurant designer David Ashen, plus a spacious outdoor patio
Reviewed January 15, 2018 via mobile

We had an attentive and knowledgeable waitress. It was a small party of five ladies. The resturant is beautiful the seating cozy we were fortunate to sit by fireplace. The food selection was awesome. The timing of getting the food post order was great as well. It is located inside a hotel so going to the restroom was a hike unless we missed one literally in the resturant.
I would suggest this for couples, small parties or business.

1  Thank Tracie J
Ferris A, Director of Food & Beverage at Toasted Oak Grill & Market, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2018

Tracie,

I'm glad you had such a wonderful experience at our restaurant. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We hope to see you again soon!

Ferris Anthony
Director of Food & Beverage

Reviewed January 15, 2018

This was a business dinner and it was fabulous! great service, great atmosphere, great staff Miranda Talbot was a great server.

Reviewed January 12, 2018

I came here with a group of friends and had a wonderful experience. Our server, Suzie, helped us pick out our entire dinner. All of her suggestions were prepared as described! Market board ( small of each was perfect for the four of us), short rib entree and the maple custard dessert was one of the best things I have ever had! Can’t wait to go back and see what’s new.

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I'm so glad you have such a wonderful experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 21, 2017 via mobile

I have been going here for years, but I think I'm done. Four of my friends and I met in the bar for wine and the cheese board. The service, as always was fabulous. We ordered 3 bottles of wine (2 off the shelf so there were corking fees) we ordered the large cheese board, it was very disappointing! It looked like they gave us scraps of whatever was left over. We had 3 stale crust of bread and 2 crackers. I was so embarrassed that I had chosen this place. We chose to go elsewhere for dinner.

Ferris A, Director of Food & Beverage at Toasted Oak Grill & Market, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2017

Dear Ishfame,

I'm so sorry that your dining experience did not live up to your expectations. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback so that we can correct these issues. I would love for you to give us another try. Please contact me at ferris.anthony@thebaronette.com and I will personally make you a reservation so we can take extra special care of you and your party.

Ferris Anthony

Reviewed October 24, 2017

Came with a group of friends and had a marvelous experience. The wine list exceeded expectation (although I wish vintages had been shown); the menu was creative and the each plate from fish to pasta was packed with complimentary flavors, and our servers were both friendly and knowledgeable. Toasted Oak has my vote as the best restaurant in the Novi area.