“A great place for a quick lunch, maybe a roll for tomorrow's breakfast too.”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #48 of 204 Restaurants in Novi
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 26, 2017

One of the things we like while traveling is that we can depend on a place to deliver good food cheaply. And Panera delivers to that expectation. Lunch was fantastic! As expected. Soup and salad, crisp, fresh, quick. What's not to like?

Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Stopped for a quick lunch at this great location that I have visited many times before.
What a great experience... every time I have been to this location it was a full pleasure!
Food is made fresh all the time.
Very delicious sandwiches, their tuna salad is great!!!
The soups are tasty and delicious.
The backed goods are like home made!!!
Enjoy.....

Reviewed January 18, 2017

I had soup and read my friend had a sandwich and cold drinks and afterwards we had a coffee each it was all enjoyable as it always is, will be back againe

Reviewed September 18, 2016

I love Panera because you can spend as long as you want here without feeling forced out. I saw many people with laptops working over lunch. My colleague and I had a quick lunch here while taking a break from the Battery Show at the SCS. I ordered the French onion soup - often I think restaurants make it too salty, but it was perfect. I love their baguettes. If you want a nice treat, pick up (and split!) one of their huge cinnamon rolls.

Reviewed July 30, 2016

We like the variety of soups and sandwiches and the fast but good food delivery. If you have a sweet tooth the baked stuff is great and the bread is always good.

Been to Panera Bread? Share your experiences!