“Friendly owner, delicious food!”

Ahlan Mediterranean Cuisine
Ranked #44 of 129 Restaurants in Okemos
Reviewed August 27, 2015

The owner lured me in with a free sample then made several recommendations. I had the grape leaves meal with tabouli (sp?), hummus, Greek salad, and pita bread. For only about $6.00.
It was delicious! I will definitely choose Ahlan again!

Reviewed March 6, 2015

I love the variety here and that there are many healthy, tasty choices. I was with my son, the hungry one, and I was not so hungry. The owner tempted me with his homemade lentil soup sample and I did order some kibbee. Very good. My son had swarma I think and he enjoyed it. He made a large enough smoothie that I got some of that too! I will revisit on the next shopping trip. Give this place a try!

Reviewed December 15, 2014

I was in Meridian Mall so stopped in the food court at Ahlan for lunch. Ordered a gyro sandwich. It was a roll-up with meat and salad, A pretty good sandwich and the price was very fair.

Reviewed March 12, 2014

This is by far the best mediterranean resteraunt I have been to. I would definitely recommend this to everyone.