“Best Jewish deli in town for the price”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tony's Deli & Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Orchard Lake
Reviewed May 16, 2017 via mobile

If you want Jewish corn beef and rye, Real roasted turkey, matzo ball soup, A good pickle, at a very reasonable price it's worth a drive to Tonys in Keego Harbor. My friend and I eat here quite often and share a very generous and delicious nova lox plate for two. For Mother's Day I ordered a large tray of lean corned beef, roasted turkey, sable, lox, coleslaw and Ryebread. The price was very reasonable the food was delicious. My only complaint is that Tony often doesn't have a wide variety of bagels. Oh, if you're there on a day that he has turkey chili make sure you taste it! Also he has great vegetarian chopped chicken liver. So who can choose?

1  Thank paullretired

Reviewed January 10, 2017

Tony's has the best soups-chicken noodle like my grandmother made. Corned beef hash is an order big enough for two complete meals. Tony and his wife are always there.Take clients there for lunch and they always have a carryout of either their leftovers(huge portions) or take something home for dinner!!

2  Thank stuartandthetoots
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

I've been to just about every Deli in Oakland County. Living a few blocks away, we eat there on average about once a week. Tony's is hard to beat. Their corned beef sandwich is second to none. It's bigger, tastier and more reasonable than Steve's or Stage Deli. They also have the best cabbage soup I've ever tasted. Please don't tell my Jewish mother I said that. She would be very hurt. If you get a salad make sure to try Tony's homemade creamy garlic dressing. It's the best. We like it so much, that we take home pint or a quart just about everytime we stop there. Their service is also excellent. Tony and his wife is always to make sure of that.

1  Thank Brian B
Reviewed September 14, 2016

usually get a dinty moore corned beef sammie and split it. also, love their soups. When your meal is done, if she has any left, you get cinnamon cake!! it is so good and sometimes still warm. they have coupons that come in the mail and the food is always a good tasty meal. service is also always good as the place is not that big and all seating very visible. In a strip mall next to Sally's(Salvation Army) so, we can spend what we saved at the store on lunch!!

2  Thank babooshkadee
Reviewed May 9, 2016 via mobile

One of the best delis that I have ever gone to. The portions are huge, and the food is delicious. Great customer service as well, the little girl selling sweets was adorable. We need more family businesses like these around. Worth the visit if your in the area worth the trip if you're not!

2  Thank Matt C