“Hottest Coffee Place in Town!”
Review of Roast & Toast

Roast & Toast
Ranked #1 of 7 Quick Bites in Petoskey
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed November 3, 2018

The coffee: magical! The breakfast: brilliant! The employees: wonderful! Chain coffee will never satisfy me again, there were so many artist creative selections to choose from. Everyone can find something! I am the only coffee drinker in my family,however, after trying Roast and toast's amazing "Autumn Sunset" my family was converted! The breakfast wrap complimented the coffee and exploded with flavor. The staff was great and had many suggestions! The industrial interior and dim lighting created a fun, hipster ambiance! Overall, it was a great way to start the day!

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

Breakfast was okay this morning. The spicy breakfast wrap was incredibly hot, almost inedible. Way too many jalepenos in the wrap. Hubby was sweating it was so hot. I could not eat it. I had to buy a turkey sandwich. Coffee selection was minimal.

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank happygardener2016
Reviewed October 2, 2018

We stopped in for just a quick, late afternoon coffee. Unique, eclectic place. Great coffee. In the midst of fun downtown Petoskey shops.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2018 via mobile

What’s not to like about this place? Cool atmosphere, friendly staff and, most importantly, AMAZING food! My son got the roast beef sandwich and couldn’t believe how delicious it was! The coffee was fantastic as well!
We will definitely remember this for a future stop!

Reviewed September 16, 2018

Coffee is delicious. I had the autumn sunset latte 2 days in a row. Hubby had the turtle mocha 2 days in a row. Loved our coffees. We took them to go. Reasonably priced. Much cheaper than a Starbucks and much better coffee. We really enjoyed our coffee. Did not eat food so can't comment.