“Good times good beer”

Ranked #14 of 111 Restaurants in Petoskey
Cuisines: Brew Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours
Description: At Beards Brewery, we are devoted to making great beer. Stop by to watch us brew and enjoy a pint or two.
Reviewed January 21, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner on Saturday night with friends. We tried several beers, my favorite was the Irish red. They don't have any alcohol alternative to beer. No wine, cider or liquor. For food we had charcuterie board, wings and Cuban sandwich. All excellent. Our sever was friendly and fun. We had a great time.

1  Thank roger3116
Kathleen C, General Manager at Beards Brewery, responded to this reviewResponded February 1, 2018

Hi Roger,
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit to Beards! Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback - it helps us improve and also encourages us that we are doing things that make our customers happy.
Hope to see you again soon!
Cheers,
Kathleen

Reviewed January 14, 2018 via mobile

The new location offers great views and the beer is excellent offering a wide variety of choices
The food is great good size portions reasonable prices and good variety on the menu
I have eaten here several times and will be back for more.

1  Thank Todd T

Todd,
We look forward to you coming back for more! :) Thank you for taking the time to review us as it helps us continue to improve and it is always nice to get a nice pat on the back!
Cheers,
Kathleen

Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in after skiing with another family, 4 kids and 3 adults. Liked the location and the dining room. Food here is superior to Petosky brew. Appetizer was very good and everyone in the group enjoyed their meals. Although not a beer expert, I went with a Deez Nuts and a Brimley Stout and enjoyed them both. A person in our group went with a flight of 6 and liked all 6.

On the downside, we had a waitress who was the worst I have come across in a long time. I spoke with the Manager about possibly switching servers but stuck with her in the end. I was surprised that he never returned to see if things improved, which it didn't. Appetizer, food and 2 beers each was 2 hours!

I'm the end, next ski trip we plan on giving it one more shot and hope the first time was a fluke.

Reviewed December 12, 2017

Stopped after skiing to check out there beer offerings. Everything I tried suited my taste. Great service, amazing view of the bay.

1  Thank Dean C
Reviewed December 9, 2017

Great setting so you can view Little Traverse Bay and interesting interior. Their food, somewhat upscale bar food, is constantly good. They brew their own beer and most of it is good to great. Friendly service.

1  Thank Robert B