We stayed here for 3 nights. We had the Executive Mini Suite. Very nice room with fireplace & kitchen. On our last night, a noisy family with a whiny kid moved in next door. There was no one on the other side of us. Honestly, I don't know what they were doing in there: banging stuff around, rolling stuff on the floor, the kid was whining, and we could hear the parents. Needless to say the last night was horrible. I couldn't wait to get out of there. They were just as bad in the morning. The walls are VERY THIN just like the other reviewer noted. Also, on Thursday there were so many kids running around, up and down the stair wells, in the halls, we were glad to leave. I will say that Monday and Tuesday were very nice. We had a room on the 5th floor with a valley view. Having the fireplace in the living was nice. The place is clean and the coffee is good. The breakfast isn't much to talk about. We went to J. W. Filmore's for breakfast because my kids didn't think much of the breakfast at the hotel and neither did we.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Petoskey, MI Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites near Little Traverse Bay.This new hotel is conveniently located off Hwy 131 and offers easy access to ski resorts, golf courses, casino, wineries and beautiful Petoskey beaches: home to Michigan's state gem, the Petoskey stone. Your family can enjoy a stay at our Petoskey accommodations with an ideal location near the Bay Harbor Marina, Kilwin's Quality Confections Tours, Raven Hill Discovery Center and Michigan's largest indoor water park, Avalanche Bay. Petoskey is also home to the Gaslight Shopping District and the Odawa Casino.Business travelers enjoy our hotel in Petoskey because of its convenient location near businesses such as Manthei, H&D, Wal-Mart and Northern Michigan Hospital. Several world-class golfing venues, like Crooked Tree and Bay Harbor, are within six miles of our hotel in Petoskey, MI. Free high-speed Internet access and faxing services are offered for your convenience.Our excellent Petoskey hotel facilities offer you upscale amenities including private balconies, a fitness center, a heated indoor pool, whirlpool & dry sauna and a free stretch-limousine shuttle from 3 - 11 PM, with service to all area attractions within a 10-minute radius. Wake up to the fabulous views of Bear River Valley and Little Traverse Bay. Book your stay in Petoskey, MI today! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity.ca, IHG, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Petoskey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Petoskey
- Holiday Inn Express Petoskey
- Petoskey Holiday Inn