“Fantastic Lunch”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 14, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were shopping in Petoskey and decided it was time for lunch. I had eaten at Julienne Tomatoes a number of years ago but my husband had not eaten there before. It was the perfect lunch break. You order your food at the counter, select a table and they bring you the food. I had a cup of chicken velvet soup and a half of a ham & cheese sandwich while my husband had a BLT. My chicken soup was cream based and delicious! By the time I enjoyed my half sandwich, I was full. I also had coffee with my meal as it was a bit chilly out.
My husband also liked his BLT. It was huge!

Next time, we are in Petoskey, we'll go back to Julienne Tomatoes.

1  Thank DonandSheron

Reviewed May 11, 2017

Love to stop at this little gem. Great healthy and fresh menu items. I tried the pea hummus with salad and pea shoots. Delicious although the portion was small. My dining partner had one of the chicken salad sandwiches and she said it was wonderful. Great customer service in a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

Every time I have dined there or gotten takeout from there the sandwiches have been on point. Well worth the price.

Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

So cute! Our food was great and the service excellent. Staff was super nice. We love eating at unique places and are not fan of chain restaurants and this won't disappoint. The Downtown has a lot to see and enjoy. Easy to shop for a day and make this part of your journey.
Enjoy I know we did!

Reviewed April 26, 2017

Had an egg salad sandwich, served on what looked to be white bread from a loaf of Butternet or Hillbilly bread and the price was outrageous for what they serve.

1  Thank Cynthia Z
thebigtomatoes, Owner at Julienne Tomatoes, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2017

Cynthia,
Thank you for your recent visit and review. It is unfortunate that you weren't satisfied with your Egg Salad Sandwich (#9 Just Like Home). We proudly cook our own eggs, make the Egg Salad fresh in our kitchen, and serve it on Crooked Tree Breadworks (Petoskey)
White Bread. We certainly would have been happy to offer you a different type of Bread, prepared something else for you, or at least offered you a refund so you wouldn't have left disappointed. We work very hard, every day, to ensure that our customers are satisfied. We hope that you will consider returning so we can make it up to you.
Sincerely, Julie Adams