“good organic food”

Add it.
Grain Train
Ranked #38 of 111 Restaurants in Petoskey
Reviewed November 11, 2016

healthy food choices. groceries and a deli. foods kids like too. we were even able to get green products there like the Easter eggs that you fill will candy.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed September 26, 2016

I must say, my lovely wife and I have purchased food here (primarily coconut oil) and the staff are so very friendly. No really, they are so friendly and helpful. Some health food stores seem to be 'snooty' but the staff, at the register and on the floor stocking have always been helpful and if they did not know the answer to our question(s) they went and found someone with an expertise in that area. The people we have seen eating here, seem very happy with their orders. I am not exactly sure how the restaurant part works, but the store is wonderful. The variety is exceptional for such a small store. Don't get me wrong, it isn't tiny, by any means. Sorry I have gone on and on, but it was a pleasant experience for us. They are open from 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 20, 2016 via mobile

Man!! I been shopping at the Grain Train since they shared an old apartment on Mitchell St with Ozone of the North. They had flour and rice in garbage cans......new of course. I found them 'cause I went to Ozone looking for the new Van LP ....Hard Nose The Highway. It turned out to be a pretty good day for me.
Anyways, best dried fruit selection around. Great prices. Don't know too much about the rest of the foods that are natural. But I try to get to the Grain Train once a week. They're kinda like a good friend. People there are always nice.
My favorite grocery store.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I always stop in when I'm visiting "up north" since I know I can find food to eat. Grocery store's portion vegan packaged food and organic produce are a lifesaver in a world full of non-vegan food. The hot bar is not that accomodating. I was in last week. Nothing vegan in the hot selections, salad bar can be found anywhere else. Packaged cold sandwiches are always out of vegan. I asked the guy behind the counter if they had more vegan cold sandwiches in back. I was told NO and that they always seem to run out of vegan selections pretty quickly. Yet he had no idea why they don't make more or have more varieties.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016

super clean place to visit, also, all of your special needs will be found here. Parking lot has meters, m-sat, 9-5pm, really. Nice helpers and a lot of good choices. All kinds of veggies, frozen and other special items.

Date of visit: July 2016