“A trip down memory lane”
Review of PJ's Pizzeria

PJ's Pizzeria
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Pinconning
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 10 July 2015 via mobile

Took my daughter and nephew out to PJ'S to show them where I use to go as a kid after school. We each order a stromboli and an order of bread sticks to share. They were just as good as I remembered. The owner was awesome and even brought us out some pinwheels to try. If you get in the area, I recommend you give this pizzeria a try.

Erik-at-PJs, Owner at PJ's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2015

Thank you so much for thinking of us when you were in town! It is always special for us when we can feed someone who used to eat here "back in the day" :)

Our staff is always striving to maintain our 30 year legacy of quality and deliciousness. We appreciate your review, and we hope you can stop in again sometime soon.

-Erik

Reviewed 21 March 2015 via mobile

Some of the best pizza and bread sticks that haven't come from a chain! Great atmosphere too! friendly staff. I and the wings are nice and crispy and honey mustard excellent! Food also comes out the perfect eating temperature so you don't have to sit there drooling waiting for your food to cool down!

We surely are glad you enjoyed your experience here at PJ's Pizzeria. We hope to see you again sometime soon!

Reviewed 31 January 2015 via mobile

This place has very good pizza. It is normally priced. Not to expensive but not to cheap. Plus if you get a salad and don't like onions on it make sure to check it before you leave. That is my only problem i had.

1  Thank Foodninja99
Erik-at-PJs, Owner at PJ's Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2015

While I am glad you had an overall good experience at our establishment, we always strive to have the best service available. Please contact me at erik@pjspizzeria.com so we can further discuss and reconcile the issue with your salad.

Thanks again for your business,

Erik @ PJ's Pizzeria

Reviewed 28 May 2014

I tried p. j.'s pizza and was really impressed. Try the power knots, they are like little cinnamon rolls for 5 bucks.Very nice people run this place. Prices are cheap for the quality of the food there. They have a DVD rental there as well.Gotta love the small town feel . Hope that never disappears in ameriaca ever.
Skip the chain pizza places if you are in the area.This is a hidden GEM

1  Thank BJ K
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Just good pizza, plain and simple. Crust is excellent, good flavor choices. And I would encourage you to try their wing. Huge wings. They have daily specials, good bundle packs with all the fixins. I have grown up in this town, tried all the local spots. This place beats the rest hands down. Plus they sell pop and rent out movies!