“Great Food and Value”

Add it.
La Fresh
Ranked #55 of 153 Restaurants in Plymouth
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I always enjoy eating at this friendly restaurant. The portions are very large. The food is very tasty and the prices are reasonable. You can split most dinner selections since the portions are large.

Reviewed October 30, 2017 via mobile

I go to the restaurant often, especially when I need to grab something quick for lunch. However, you need to get there before 11:30am if you don’t want to get caught up in the lunch rush or go after 1:30pm. I really like their shawarma’s, they are great and food is always tastes freshly made. The staff is very friendly and helpful if you want advice on other items to try.

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

When I come to the Detroit area to visit my family I love eating Mediterranean/mid eastern cuisine this is one of the best that I have eaten at especially if you like salads

I take my grand daughter to the little gymnastics class next door and come here for lunch. I tell myself I will try other places in the area but I MUST go here. My son eats the lamb kebabs which are tender and we love the hummus

Service is superb and friendly and prices are right. Highly recommend.

1  Thank Valerie L
Reviewed August 4, 2017 via mobile

The food is fresh! The pita bread is plentiful and awesome! Grape Leaves, chicken schwarma, tabbouli chicken wrap, and vegetarian plate were all tasty!

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

Food is fresh and fast. Lots of choices. Order was correct and ready timely. Garlic sauce is divine. Everything we had was wonderful.

Been to La Fresh? Share your experiences!