“Awesome lentil soup ”

Lebanese Grill
Ranked #63 of 143 Restaurants in Rochester Hills
Cuisines: Lebanese
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

This place has the best lentil soup!! I had the chicken schwarma on top of hummus and it came with the choice of soup or salad and a side of either rice or french fries. Obviously I got the soup and it was outstanding and I got the rice to go with my meal. My friend got a cup of lentil soup and a chicken schwarma sandwich. I gave him a portion of my rice since I got so much. We also enjoyed the pita with garlic sauce that they give you before your food is done.

Reviewed October 2, 2017

Very delicious and authentic Lebanese food in a quaint atmosphere. Don't let the location in the strip mall and exterior fool you. The food and service is excellent!

Reviewed June 28, 2017

I ordered from here while in town on business. I ordered to go, and they told me fifteen minutes. I arrived and the food was ready. I was extremely surprised to see 3 full size "to go" boxes, in a bag. I ordered the following: Chicken Shawarma, rice, and a falafel appetizer.

I arrived back to my hotel, and like a pirate who found lost treasure, peered into my to-go boxes. The chicken shawarma was seriously enough for 3 people (I am six foot six...), and there was a TON of rice. There was also a bunch of grilled vegetables in the order, which is normally extra. The chicken was a LITTLE dry, but not TOO dry, but it was seasoned so good, it was delicious. The rice was.. rice, but good. The Tahini sauce was great. When I opened the falafel box I about weeped tears of joy. There were 6 large falafel, and when I tried one, it was crunchy on the outside and perfect on the inside and seasoned amazingly. It was the best I have ever had!

They also gave 3 entire bags of pita, and a container of that garlic dip (not sure if it has a name).

Overall, it was a very very good meal, I will go back, but will see if they have smaller portions. The place is a bit expensive. It was $24.00 for everything I mentioned, but again, enough for 3 people, but I did not know that initially.

If you are in the area, give this place a try for sure. It is really good and the staff were very friendly and talkative, and the food was especially delicious.

OH!!! I FORGOT! They gave me some Baklava, and it was some of the best I have ever had!

Reviewed June 20, 2016

The location is convenient right in a strip mall. Chicken hummus is probably my favorite thing and the lentil soup

Reviewed June 5, 2016

I had shawarma sandwiches and hummus at this restaurant, Shawarma tastes good and Hummus was very very delicious. Highly recomend for Hummus @ LG