“Biggest sandwiches I’ve seen!”
Review of Wheat & Rye

Wheat & Rye
Ranked #4 of 89 Restaurants in Romulus
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed April 4, 2018 via mobile

Convenient to hotels. Outside-not much going on. Inside-the biggest sandwiches I’ve seen! Maggie provided excellent table service.

1  Thank Larry1778

Reviewed March 26, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in here because they have pretty good reviews. We were disappointed in the service and the meal. He had fish and chips I had grouper. Both were not great. We both also had cabbage soup, greasy. We had to send the soup back it was like warm.
Our waitress appeared to be over worked, not enough and she was really running.
I wouldn’t recommend the place that’s for sure.

1  Thank marilb
Reviewed February 20, 2018

You will not go hungry at this place. The portions are tremendous, the value for the price is definitely worth the trip. The food is really good and the atmosphere is nice

Reviewed February 15, 2018 via mobile

Airport employees have been coming here for years. Old place was dark but the new one is much more modern. Go eat!

Reviewed February 5, 2018 via mobile

Ordered a rueben sandwhich. There was close to 3 inches of pumpernickel bread making it uneatable as a sandwhich. Had to use a knife and fork. No sandwhich should be that thick especially since the bread was too soft and broke as you were trying to lift it up. Corned beef was tender and plentiful could use more saurerkraut, and less bread. Service was good.

Been to Wheat & Rye? Share your experiences!