“GREAT VALUE, excellent service” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Metro Airport

Comfort Inn Metro Airport
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Romulus
Potterville, Michigan
“GREAT VALUE, excellent service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2014

We recently traveled from Detroit Metro Airport and booked rooms on the evening prior to our flight and the evening of our return flight for 1 night each. We took advantage of the park/fly option which worked very smoothly. In both cases, the staff was exceptional. On our trip out, we had the pleasure of dining in their newly opened restaurant and although small, it was excellent... on our return visit a week later coming back from vacation, we arrived around midnight and found the staff had everything waiting for us. check-in was a breeze and staff very accommodating. In particular, Sonya Smith was able to quickly resolve a small plumbing problem in our bathroom the following morning with speed and a wonderful smile.... our hats off to her !!!
I highly recommend

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 3 March 2014
I am happy to see you've experienced our Signature Five Star Accommodations by one of our Superstar Elite Team Member........We promise to exceed your expectations on every single stay......going above and beyond for our guests is something we do naturally......this is why our hotel.....our amenities.....and our Elite team are all unmatched in the Detroit Metro Airport.....which is why we're labeled as the Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport......We look forward to your return in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (150)
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 March 2014

I stayed at the Comfort In Romulus 2 weeks ago over night because I had an early flight at Detroit Metro. It is not my first time there but this time I was most impressed. The rooms have been renovated, the restaurant/cafeteria area is outstanding now and the service was impeccable. I had shuttle to and from Metro and was able to leave my vehicle there.
Front desk staff was polite and overnight rate very reasonable. I definitely give this place my highest recommendation and will stay there again. I usually get up very early and travel to the airport for early morning flights. By sleeping there I was not rushed, was relaxed and the morning coffee and paper were a heat addition.

Room Tip: I think they all are good now.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Exceeding guest expectations is something we pride ourselves with because going above and beyond is something we like to do, we must do, its the hotel policy...and we love doing it because on behalf of my entire Elite team and myself.....we do what we do because w care!

And the icing on the cake is the multi million dollar renovated and the newly renovated and upscale in house Bar and Grille........and the Signature Five Star Accommodations.
Battle Creek, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stayed as part of a park and fly program. The hotel value was very good and it was clean with all the amenities we needed. We were provided vouchers for parking and it all worked out perfectly. The staff went above and beyond to be helpful and friendly. Without a doubt next time we fly out of Detroit metro I will stay here again.

Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 1 March 2014
Sue, we are very happy we were able to exceed your expectations during your stay and happy to see you've enjoyed our parking partner, Airlines Parking.

We package our PARK AND FLY packages with amenities and service that is unmatched here at the Detroit Metro Airport....we do this because your satisfaction is far more important the than dollar amount. Thanks again and look forward to your return.
Ada MI
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

This hotel was well priced and offered excellent rooms with great service to Detroit Metro Airport. The staff was helpful and responded quickly to a few requests. Just minutes to parking which was included in our rate. Short shuttle ride every 30 minutes to airport.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
On behalf of my Elite team and myself, we thank you for choosing the newly renovated Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport where Five Star Accommodations is served at its best......we look forward to your return and we guarantee to exceed your expectations every single time....this is what we do.....five star accommodations is all we know!
Port Huron, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 February 2014

This hotel is just minutes from the airport and they have the park and fly rates which in this case was very much needed for the number of vehicles in our party. For the eight travelers, accommodations were great with shuttle service, hot breakfast, and very informative staff, check in was fast and easy, use of internet to print boarding passes was great. Will stay there again when we have vacation plans .

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
      Sleep Quality
OUR PARK AND FLY PACKAGES and the amenities and FIVE STAR ACCOMMODATIONS we offer are UNMATCHED here at the Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport where FIRST CLASS HOSPITALITY IS SERVED AT ITS BEST!

We thank you for choosing to stay with us and look forward to your return. Your Comfort Inn Family.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I was traveling to DTW airport and decided to stay at the comfort inn and I am so glad that I chose this place. The minute I walked in Joshua and Tierra at the front desk welcomed us with smiles and pleasant attitudes they were so friendly. Check- in was fast and they explained the park and fly too us so we could park our car there which was very convient. The hotel went under a renovation and I must say it was beautiful, everything was brand new the rooms where clean and fresh, they also have a bar and grille in the lobby so we didnt have to go no where far to get something to eat they even have room service what a suprise , they told us this was a 5 star hotel and they lived up to this quality I will come and stay again

Room Tip: Beautiful New Rooms
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Doval B, General Manager at Comfort Inn Metro Airport, responded to this review, 28 February 2014
Becca, on behalf of my Elite team and myself, thank you for choosing the Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport and happy to see you've experienced our FIRST CLASS HOSPITALITY at its best.

our newest amenity...UPSCALE IN HOUSE BAR AND GRILLE.....we offer the best in selections and the best in service. More amenities to come and Five Star accommodations is all we know....all we can ever provide.....this is what we do...and we do it the best way we know....the FIVE STAR WAY!
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 February 2014

I am a veteran and I found this hotel both patriotic and very accommodating. I was thanked multiple times for my service by different staff members, middle and upper managers. This is the first time a hotel has thank me for my service. In addition to their patriotism, the room was spacious and clean. It was extremely quite, which is unusual when you consider that your next to the airport. Our king-size bed was very comfortable and clean.

Arriving early in the day and looking for a place to eat, the hotel offered to drive us to the restaurant and pick us up - at no cost. Finally, you can;t beat the price, especially if you need to park your car for a couple weeks. We stayed one night for $109.00 per night, and received 2 weeks of FREE Airlines Parking. Do the math and you find this a great dollar savings.

You owe it to yourself to check this place out. A multimillion dollar renovation, combine with a FREE, full-featured breakfast is something you must experience.

Gary 'ED' Ruckle
Veterans' Memory Project

Room Tip: Ask for the two week (FREE) parking package.
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Gary, I am happy to see that you've experienced our FIRST CLASS SERVICE and ACCOMMODATIONS by my Elite team and myself.

We thank you, AGAIN for serving our great country and at the Signature Comfort Inn Metro Airport property...aside from our "above and beyond" service ....we recognize those whom invested their efforts to improve this country and this planet......Gary, we at the comfort inn metro Airport look forward to your return.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Romulus
0.8 km away
3.4 km away
The Westin Detroit Metropolitan Airport
0.9 km away
Fairfield Inn & Suites Detroit Metro Airport Romulus

Been to Comfort Inn Metro Airport? Share your experiences!