US$130
US$88
US$127
US$108
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

US$119
US$99
US$114
US$154
Sleep-ees Inn(Saginaw)
US$45
All reviewsfront deskpancake makernice roompool areaour night stayfirst floorsmall fridgegreat arearooms are cleanstayed here for one nightair conditionerthe breakfast areanice hotelbed was comfortablecold cerealenjoyed our stayshort drive
Reviewed March 7, 2018

I've stayed at this hotel several times while traveling thru the Saginaw area on business and have yet to be disappointed. Rooms are very clean and the beds are comfortable. Continental breakfast is awesome as well.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2018

We stayed at this hotel on 12/28 and were double charged for our room. I have called 3 times, talked to 3 different people, and left a message for the front desk manager another time 2 days ago-no call back. EVERYTIME they all agree I was wrongfully charged and will offer me a refund. Still no refund. I have no idea what the problem is to offer a simple refund on a room that got double charged.

It stinks because the morning staff are super nice and work very hard. Hotel is immaculate....yet on the book keeping and desk side of things I'm not sure why they can't issue a simple refund after days of phone calls and messages left.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2018

Hello James B,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review. I regret to learn about the lack of attention regarding the charges on your card. We take comments such as these seriously and would like to follow up with you. I have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information.

I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

John O

Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 2 weeks. Rooms are up to the standard with a decent bed, and pillows with different thickness. Wifi works fine. Breakfast seems to come direct from a factory (eggs are perhaps related to chicken but that is even questionable). No dining nor bar available. Staff was friendly and rooms are clean. Bathroom has shower with curtains and fixed head.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2018

Dear Frans H,

Thank you for sharing your impressions of your recent stay with us.

I am very happy that our staff service, the WiFi, our bed and our pillows met your expectations. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our valued guests on how we are doing. Once again thank you for choosing to stay with us.

We would be delighted if you visit us again in the future.

Ben W.

Reviewed November 26, 2017 via mobile

After a disappointing event earlier in the day our stay at the Holiday In. More than made up for it. Thanks to Kassie. She is the best. I can’t say enough. Great room, slept great 100% happy.

Thanks Holiday Inn.

Stayed: November 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2017

Disappointed that's how I would describe my stay here. First of all I did not get the room I thought I booked on line which was a double queen that from the website was poolside and when I said something they seemed to have a “really don't care attitude” The we walk into the room and their is a receipt from the last person in the room we had had laying on the floor which made us wonder how well the room was really cleaned if they had missed this 8x11 piece of paper laying on the floor. The beds were very uncomfortable and the TV kept cutting in and out which was extremely annoying. The breakfast was not great as the eggs were gross, the only good things were the oatmeal as it came in a package and the pancakes. We were so disappointed that we decided at breakfast that it was not worth the money to stay another night so we checked out they didn't seem to really care that we were unhappy and checking out. We went across the street to a better hotel where it was a lot better. I really hoped that with renovations the Holiday Inn would have been better but unfortunately this one was a BIG disappointing experience for us

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2017

Hello Lynda C,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your experience. It is unfortunate that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay with us due to the room allocation, the condition of the bed, the food quality and the level of service you received. Please accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience these may have caused you. Your comments are highly valuable to us and will assist us in our continuous efforts to maintain and improve the service level we aim for. Rest assured, your comments will be used for review and actions will be taken accordingly to ensure similar incidents could be avoided.

John O