US$88
ComfortSuites
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$144
SpringHill Suites
Sleep-ees Inn(Saginaw)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$45
All reviewsfull kitchengreat hotelstayed here for two nightsone bedroom suitesoccer tournamentcomfy bedwould stay here againthe staff was greatshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areaindoor pooldishwasherkitchenetteruthdesksinkhall
Reviewed March 22, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for an anniversary weekend. The room was clean, comfortable, and we weren't bothered by any noises. We didn't have the breakfast but did go in the pool. Which leads me to my only complaint. Before we went in we asked for towels since there were none and there were 5 people already in the pool and we were told 5 minutes some would be brought in. The pool was ice cold! After 20 minutes my husband went back to the lobby, half frozen to demand the towels!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 1, 2017 via mobile

Clean and cozy room. It was handy to have a microwave and fridge. The wifi was strong/great. The check in person was friendly and helpful. I would stay here again when in town. Overall happy with my stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 28, 2017 via mobile

Exactly as advertised and super easy and convenient

Room was clean, and well furnished. Super functional layout. Kitchenette was exactly what I needed to prep my tailgate food for the game.

Bed was comfy, and clean

Very pleased with this place and will return

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2017

The check in process was easy, got up to the room, it smelt very musky, closed in, room had not been opened in some time or, maybe cleaned? I travel with air spray, thankfully and had to spray the rooms, immediately. Two bedroom room, was that of a one star hotel, chair and couch were stained, old stains and furniture had a lot of sag in cushions.. i did find the bedding for the pull out bras and put the sheet over the couch, before I would sit on it..so dirty.. in regards to the beds, there were not the triple sheeting. I stripped the old looking bedspread off, right away.. The noise is the early morning from housekeeping was extremely loud. Check out is at noon, which is an hour longer then average hotel chains, however, time had slipped by and we were running a little late, called downstairs, requesting an extra 45 minutes to possibly an hour, one would had thought I had asked for the keys to the vault, No No, I can give you 15 minutes. Really....?... we rushed, got out at exactly 12:12pm.. when I asked front desk employee, forgot her name.. she explained that room took longer to clean? Not that the room was reserved for that evening. My take is, we as customers didn't matter.. just go.... would not recommend this place, if you like a clean hotel...

Room Tip: Select another hotel, on the same street..many to choose from
Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Sandy R
SaginawTownePlace_GM, Guest Relations Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2017

Dear Sandy R,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your recent stay. We have shared your comments with the appropriate hotel team to ensure this was an isolated issue. Please contact the hotel directly with further feedback.

regards,

TownePlace Suites

Reviewed September 3, 2017 via mobile

This place was great for our weekend stay with family. We arrived late and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. Checkin amd checkout was fast. Beds were comfortable. Alot of places to eat and shop. Family-friendly. Will stay again.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple