South Cliff Inn
Econo Lodge(Saint Joseph)
US$65
Holiday Inn Express St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$110
HIExpress.com
The Inn at Harbor Shores(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$165
Orbitz.com
Boulevard Inn(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$143
Boulevard Inn
Silver Beach Hotel(Saint Joseph)
US$99
US$119
US$104
US$105
Hotels.com
All reviewswine and cheeseharbour roommorning roomb blake michiganother guestsserved buffet stylebrownie bitesquaint little townwarm smilefollowing morningwe've stayedtheir websiteget awaydecksunsetbackyard
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 August 2010

Great people, great rooms, greater food, great view, absolutely amazing stay!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidtarnow
Reviewed 18 August 2010

What a treat staying at this B&B! As soon as you walk around to the back, you are hit instantly with a stunning, full-horizon view of Lake Michigan. I will never forget watching the sun set over the lake. Absolutely breathtaking.

The accomodations are beautiful; the rooms are comfy; and the food is top-notch. By far my favorite B&B that we have visited.

The owners are unbelievably nice and so easy to talk to. Can't wait to return!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonreibel
Reviewed 17 August 2010

The inn owners are spectacular guys -- the food is second to none and the views of Lake Michigan from high above the water are phenomenal. Doesn't get better than a nice summertime sunset over the big lake from the Inn's deck!

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank natehoekstra
Reviewed 17 August 2010

My wife and I went down to St. Joseph to stay at South Cliff Inn for our anniversary. When we got there we were greeted with the most warm welcome I have ever had. The stay was AMAZING! We had a room in the lower area of the home, which included our own private entrance and a giant jacuzzi tub. The views of Lake Michigan from the bluffs on the back lawn presented the most beautiful sunset I think I have ever seen.

Thank you so much South Cliff Inn!

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ewolting
Reviewed 17 August 2010

I travel through the Saint Joseph area on business from time to time. I found this bed and breakfast and I just keep coming back. The Inn keeper is extremely pleasant and the breakfast he cooks is out of this world. The views of Lake Michigan are beautiful and the price is comparable to many of the local hotels. I'm a happy customer and will continue to come back. I would reccommend South Cliff Inn to anyone staying in the ST. Joseph area.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business