“Great Tai Food”
Review of Ban Thai

Ban Thai
Ranked #20 of 106 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Phone number is (269) 983-2989.
Description: Phone number is (269) 983-2989.
Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I love everything about this place those negative reviewers don't know what they're talking about. The owner is super friendly and he is typically your waiter. He's full of good suggestions and jokes. Your food comes out pretty quickly as well.

I eat a lot of Asian food and I can tell you this is some top shelf cuisine
(get the Spicy Mama)

Reviewed August 24, 2016

This is a small, family run restaurant in a strip mall, very nicely decorated inside. Service is quick and very friendly. Excellent Thai food, and in our opinion the very best Asian food within a 35 mile radius (at least). The proprietor, Jimmy, meets and greets. We've eaten here many times, a favorite.

Reviewed July 23, 2016 via mobile

We have frequented this little gem of a Thai restaurant! It's little but bursting with Jimmie's personality, colorful presentation and wonderful flavor! He and his wife worked very hard to make our experience a pleasure. They are delightful and the food is great!
Notre Dame, IN

Reviewed July 19, 2016

The server was so friendly. The food wash very fresh-tasting and delicious and I felt it was healthy too. Great little place for lunch or dinner. I like that they have many options for vegetarians.

Reviewed June 5, 2016 via mobile

This place was well below our standards. Food and service were not good. Multiple mistakes and the food was sooo salty. I'm not sure how this place is ranked so high in food quality... Maybe we got them on an off night, but we won't be back. I was hoping for so much more!