“Wonderful Thai food. Kind owner! Fair prices!”
Review of Ban Thai

Ban Thai
Ranked #20 of 106 Restaurants in Saint Joseph
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Phone number is (269) 983-2989.
Description: Phone number is (269) 983-2989.
Reviewed January 11, 2018

Our party of 5 ate here on 1/10/18. One person ordered the Basil chicken, and she loved it. Our granddaughter loves the chicken Satay, and this appetizer is a hearty meal for your young ones. My son ordered the Pad See Ewe with beef and it is very tasteful. I ordered the Chicken Pad Thai, and love this dish. Very fair prices, our party of 5 tab came to $42 before gratuity. Tasty food at very fair prices!

Reviewed June 16, 2017 via mobile

Great Thai food and great owner. You will love the food. Everything is delicious. I can't wait to go back! My wife and I love Thai food and this place does not disappoint. Do yourself a favor and get there as soon as possible.
Just to make you aware, the hours aren't always correct. Call ahead if possible! But do go there definitely!

Reviewed November 12, 2016

Friendly owners and excellent food! We ordered catering too and everything was wonderful. The owner was very accommodating and flexible with our order.

Reviewed September 1, 2016 via mobile

I love everything about this place those negative reviewers don't know what they're talking about. The owner is super friendly and he is typically your waiter. He's full of good suggestions and jokes. Your food comes out pretty quickly as well.

I eat a lot of Asian food and I can tell you this is some top shelf cuisine
(get the Spicy Mama)

Reviewed August 24, 2016

This is a small, family run restaurant in a strip mall, very nicely decorated inside. Service is quick and very friendly. Excellent Thai food, and in our opinion the very best Asian food within a 35 mile radius (at least). The proprietor, Jimmy, meets and greets. We've eaten here many times, a favorite.