The Inn at Harbor Shores
Econo Lodge(Saint Joseph)
US$85
Boulevard Inn(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
US$309
Boulevard Inn
Silver Beach Hotel(Saint Joseph)
US$159
US$134
US$175
US$164
GardenInn.com
Best Western Benton Harbor - St. Joseph(Benton Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$115
US$95
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

All reviewsgolf courseoutdoor poolhotel is beautifulwine barjoseph riverhot tubnewer hoteloutside seatingoverlooking the riverhallway noisegreat view of the waterdaughters weddingfront desk staffhigh flooradirondack chairsthe hotel offersfloor balcony
Reviewed September 7, 2017

My daughter, granddaughter and I stayed here four nights. We enjoyed everything this hotel has to offer. Two pools, poolside lunch and bar, great restaurant and room service. Every member of the staff were extremely nice and accommodating.
They also have free shuttle service to St. Joseph, which is a fun town for any age.
I can't wait to go back with my husband.

Room Tip: All rooms have a balcony to relax on.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Brady C, General Manager at The Inn at Harbor Shores, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2017

Cynthia-
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We are very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

Don't get me wrong, the Inn at Harbor Shores was a nice place with several amenities like a spa, restaurant, indoor and outdoor pool, a shuttle and outdoor seating. I am not sure of the normal pricing outside of a holiday weekend, but almost $400 a night was extreme- I think the issue is that there aren't many hotels in the area and they don't have much competition. The walls are thin and there was a wedding on a night that we were there, the bass was shaking the floors! The beds were comfortable, despite the loudness! Be sure to check out Silver Beach Pizza, RyeBelles and White Pine winery while you are in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank M K
Brady C, General Manager at The Inn at Harbor Shores, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Brady C, General Manager at The Inn at Harbor Shores, responded to this review, Sep 7, 2017
Thank you for choosing The Inn and for your review. I am sorry to hear we didn't meet your expectations during your stay. Your feedback certainly helps us to improve daily. We do have a lot of great amenities and it sounds like you were able to enjoy a lot of them. We hope you choose us when returning to Saint Joseph; stay tuned for more exciting amenities. Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Reviewed September 5, 2017

Really enjoyed the History of the Harbor Area and the Hotels design and Plank’s Tavern.

The Harbor in Saint Joseph has been a Major Artery of Trade and Commerce for centuries, raw materials on Industrial Island and Grains just down the harbor to those large Silo’s. Actually got to see a Freighter off load to the Silo’s, then to back out of the Saint Joseph River and inlet, point itself northwest and off it went over the horizon from our view from Tiscornia Beach.

The Hotel was great! Clean Room! Really enjoyed the Industrial Rolling Door for the bathroom, thought it added charm based upon the area history. Plenty of counter space in the bathroom, and really liked the backlighting of the vanity, made for a great night light! Plenty of Drawer and Closet Space for 2 Adults for a 10 day stay.

Housekeeping was AWESOME keeping our room clean, linen and towels fresh!

Had no interest in the Pool when Tiscornia Beach is right down the road.

Elevators provided a great reminder to SLOW DOWN, after all we are on vacation.

Noise, never heard noise from an adjoining room, but to pick-up on short lived noise in the hallway that disappeared quickly and was never an issue.

Hotel Staff was AWESOME, Dayton and everyone at the Front desk greeted us daily and always made certain all was well with our stay.

Transport Shuttle Services to Downtown Saint Joseph and Tiscornia Beach are a great means to get around! Cory the Shuttle Driver was always helpful, most knowledgeable of the area and always professional and courteous. All of these locations are within walking distance of the Hotel as well.

On our 2nd to last night we dined in at Planks, we were greeted by Paul who offered us complementary dessert and after dinner drink. The desserts a Chocolate Cake with a Manhattan made with Fig Infused Bourbon and Pineapple Upside-down Cake with Limoncello. Both were delightful after another great meal at Planks. But going the Extra Mile and having a bottle of wine in our room with the blanket draped over the chairs on the deck simply added to a great evening.

Bartender Lovie (Jersey Girl) makes outrageous Bloody Mary’s and we recommend Planks for a Sunday Brunch!

Servers were all very helpful in making suggestions, always polite and courteous.

Chef’s it was great to meet you guys especially as I exited the Western Stairwell to be greeted by the Smoker, always got my taste buds going and really appreciate your effort in the kitchen because it was delightful on the plate!

We've stayed at the Boulevard Inn and the Sunflower Rental and will be back next year for at least another 10 day stay!

Stayed: August 2017
Brady C, General Manager at The Inn at Harbor Shores, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Chris-

Thank you so much for choosing The Inn and for the amazing review. It was an absolute pleasure hosting you! I will certainly pass this feedback along to our team. Next time you return we will look to earn that fifth star. Please contact our front desk at 269-983-1111 for our best rates and availability. It sounds like you had a great time and we will look forward to welcoming you back next year! Enjoy the rest of your summer.

Reviewed August 28, 2017 via mobile

I call this the origami hotel review because the walls are made of paper. The first night wasn't a problem because no one was in the rooms next to us. The second night however a group of college age kids stayed in the room next to us for a wedding that wasn't even at the hotel the next day and we're very loud. Their conversation wasn't actually even that loud, I could tell they weren't yelling. I could just hear every word of their conversation and every song they played on the radio. When they weren't being that loud it wasn't that bad if I turned my sound machine all the way up, but the walls are so thin I could hear everything. We called the front desk and ask them to do something about it but the noise continued. I will never stay at this hotel again because whatever they made these hotel walls out of is completely ineffective. Usually if I bring my sound Machine and turn it all the way up I can drowned out anything. But this was absolutely annoying. At 2 AM no one needs to be banging around in their room listening to annoying music playing drinking games. Please don't stay here unless you have a hearing aid you can take out at night. The other problem is we requested a room that overlooked the water. I didn't realize it on the back of the hotel there is a small puddle by the golf course. I wanted to be able to look on the balcony and see the big sail boats going by. But then when I called to let them know that they had put me in the wrong room, they said all our rooms overlook the water. Only half of them only overlook the river where you can see all the boats. They consider the puddle by the golf course waterfront. Unbelievable. I hate to give a bad review on trip advisor but this one definitely earned it. I will never ever come back here. Unless I become a deaf person who can't hear anything and blind and don't care if I look at a stinky highway wrapped around a tiny golf course.

Stayed: July 2017
Brady C, General Manager at The Inn at Harbor Shores, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2017

Betsy-

Thank you for choosing The Inn for your stay and for the feedback. I would like to get more information regarding your stay. We are very sad to see the negative experience you had and would love for you to give us another chance. Unfortunately we can not always control how other guests act. We always try to make our guests stay as memorable as possible and it seems like this was not a great experience for you. Please contact our General Manager Brady Cohen at 269-983-1111 so we get more details about your stay. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2017

We stayed here for only one night on our way to another destination, but I was really impressed.

It's a really relaxing area, despite being relatively close to a major interstate highway. And the ability to sit by the harbor in the morning and have breakfast outside was the icing on the cake.

The room was great - comfortable clean beds and a balcony too. The bathroom was a bit small, and the shower was a bit awkwardly situated to get in and out of, but beyond that, it was all solid.

The staff was really welcoming and friendly. We'll be looking for an opportunity to stay here again when we have a longer visit to the area. It is a bit of a splurge, and can run very high in summer months, especially on weekends where events and weddings are there, but I think the cost is (mostly) justified.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the harbor side, of course!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank PJCoastToCoast
Brady C, General Manager at The Inn at Harbor Shores, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2017

PJ-

Thank you for taking the time to write a nice review about our property. We hope you can return in the near future so you can enjoy all of our amenities that we offer. Our hotel offers great off-season rates and weekday getaway package deals in the fall, so please stay tuned for that. Enjoy the rest of your summer!