Econo Lodge(Saint Joseph)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$75
The Inn at Harbor Shores(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$329
Holiday Inn Express St. Joseph(Saint Joseph)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$200
US$190
HIExpress.com
US$300
Silver Beach Hotel(Saint Joseph)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Official Site
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$50
US$142
All reviewsbistro restaurantwithin walking distancesilver beachoatmealpark viewlake michigansized refrigeratorfree breakfast buffetthe location is perfectkeurig coffee makeracross the streetseparate bedroomshopping and restaurantsbeautifully decorated for christmasroom suitest joesausage
Reviewed October 8, 2017

The room was clean and very nice but overpriced. We were provided 2 coupons per morning for our breakfasts. Since we had plans the second morning and would miss the breakfast we invited my brother and sister-in-law to join us for breakfast our first morning and said they could use 2 of our tickets. The waitress decided it was her business to humiliate them and say they couldn’t use them since they weren’t staying in the hotel. So we paid $10 for each of their breakfasts, which is what they were worth.
I could understand the hotel not wanting us to share our breakfast tickets if it was an elaborate breakfast with an omelette chef or more. I thought it was a bad policy which left my brother & and his wife humiliated and us disappointed in the hotel’s service. I expected more of the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2017 via mobile

Had to come down to the lobby 3 x because the door to my room was so sticky I couldn't get it open until the maintenance guy had to be rung and showed I had to lift up on handle and push. Irritating. Had emailed in advance of my trip to inquire as to a fitness room. Never heard back until after I arrived sans work out clothing/shoes. Nothing on hotel website that informed potential guest there was indeed a workout room. Really irritating. Very average included buffet breakfast. Definitely NOT worth the room price. Very disappointing. Oh and one male front desk clerk apparently hasn't learned to thank guests.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 8, 2017

We stay here annually. I agree, a bit pricey. But the location is perfect and the hotel is spectacular. We had a parking lot view, which is totally fine because you can't see much past the trees anyway, so paying extra for lake view isn't really worth it. Plus, why sit in the room and watch the sunset when you can have a much better experience actually walking down to the lake !

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed October 7, 2017 via mobile

Everything seemed nice and neat, friendly and polite staff. Rooms were good and clean, not even dust. Only down fall was the pillows were too overly high for my taste. The breakfast was pretty good though! But overall the stay was a good, close too the lake and food!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 9, 2017 via mobile

I spent one night on a business trip. The facility is older, but very clean and up to date. I had a 2-room suite located on the 2nd floor facing the street. It was very quiet. The morning breakfast buffet was part of the room rate. The fruit was fresh, eggs and sausage were hot, and there were various other items to eat. It's conveniently located within walking distance to St. Joe shopping and walking trails along the lake.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business