Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews rooms are big room suite the location is perfect downtown st bagels bistro lake joe
Selected filters
Reviewed August 16, 2020

Location was great, but for the price, I would expect more modern rooms, a double sink bathroom, mini bar, better continental breakfast, and more parking availability. The waterfront view we paid extra to have was obstructed by trees. In short, it’s not worth $500/night.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2020

My stay at the Boulevard Inn was AMAZING!. The restaurant manager and his staff were over the top friendly and helpful. In fact, I went back down the restaurant at closing time thank him and his staff again for such a pleasurable dinner. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and well decorated.
The location is a few minute walk to the beach.
I look forward to going back.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 11, 2020

I went for a 2 night week-day stay with my 2 kids so I went "all out" and opted for the pricier 2 room suite (one king and 2 twin beds)
Positive :
*Location was perfect! Walking distance to shops, restaurants and the beach.
*I did like the room set up (2 room suite) and it was spacious
*I also liked the breakfast being delivered to the room since Continental wasn't an option (but a toaster option would be nice for the bagels)
Negative:
*I had an issue with the toilet (it wouldn't stop running, had minimal flush force and had to be flushed twice every use) and had to request it get addressed, twice. The front desk initially tried to suggest I move to a different room but I specifically requested the 2 room suite so that would not have been an option.
*I reported that the TV in the 2nd bedroom wasn't working (the App function/no signal) and no one ever came to fix.
*I was handed a paper at check in to outline what steps the hotel was taking for Covid - but it would have been nice to have been told there were no cups or silverware in the room and what I would need to do to get a cup for coffee as well as where ice was located.
I feel I did most of the asking instead of the hotel telling guests proactively things we would need.

Date of stay: July 2020
1  Thank HighExpectations025
Reviewed January 13, 2020

The Boulevard is in a prime location downtown St. Joe. You can see the lake from a distance if you get a lake view room. Pluses- the rooms are big, we had a lot of towels in the room so that was helpful. Free breakfast is included in the stay as well. Nothing spectacular but basic items. Negatives- the rooms are incredibly outdated. In fact the whole hotel is outdated, including their restaurant, The Bistro. There is no pool!! It is also very hard to get your suitcases inside. You walk in and are immediately met with 2 flights of stairs, to even get to the check in desk. I found this difficult being young and juggling multiple bags... I can imagine being elderly and trying to haul a suitcase up those stairs. Overall, was not a bad stay but a overpriced for such an outdated hotel. I would prefer a more modern hotel in the area

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank CDubb21
Reviewed December 23, 2019

Really enjoyed our stay at the hotel. Room was very nice and also loved the restaurant there. The location is perfect!!! You can walk to the shops and restaurants and even the beach.. It was a very pleasant stay and we will return.

Date of stay: December 2019