See below for the pro and con of the Boulevard Inn.
- Fantastic location, located in downtown St. Joseph next to cute stores and restaurants
- Good COVID measures: everyone wears masks, frequent cleaning, frequent hand sanitizing stations
- The rooms are big with a mini living room separated by a door to the bedroom
- Bed is soft and room is quiet
- Hotel restaurant is delicious
- Fantastic service, the Polish man at the front desk made our vacation with his many local recommendations and tips to avoid crowds. We really appreciated his help!!
- Hotel is elegant but is old, would be good to renovate
- pillows are very thick
- Breakfast is abundant (it doubled as our lunch) but it was the same everyday and the bagels and muffins were kind of stale. It would be nice to have fresh bread and pastries, and also a small coffee bar at the lobby
- Free Wifi
- Free parking