Lowest prices for your stay
US$134
Free cancellation until 21-05-15
Expedia.comUS$134
Boulevard InnUS$127
TravelocityUS$134
All reviews rooms are big room suite the location is perfect downtown st bagels bistro lake joe
Selected filters
Reviewed September 13, 2020 via mobile

I’ve been catfished. This hotel does not look like the photos. It’s like an embassy suites that is old and run down and the room smells like cat urine. When I checked the website it said it’s restaurant would be open. It’s not. But that was a blessing in disguise. I went to Ryebelles around the corner, which was so wonderful. The remote for live tv does not work and upon checking in I asked about breakfast, noting I had to check out at 7:00 am. The response “we deliver the breakfast baskets between 8:00 am and 9:00 am so you won’t get one.” One of the worst places ever. Do not stay here. The location is good, so I suppose the owners feel like they can rip off their customers.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2020 via mobile

See below for the pro and con of the Boulevard Inn.

Pro:
- Fantastic location, located in downtown St. Joseph next to cute stores and restaurants
- Good COVID measures: everyone wears masks, frequent cleaning, frequent hand sanitizing stations
- The rooms are big with a mini living room separated by a door to the bedroom
- Bed is soft and room is quiet
- Hotel restaurant is delicious
- Fantastic service, the Polish man at the front desk made our vacation with his many local recommendations and tips to avoid crowds. We really appreciated his help!!
Con:
- Hotel is elegant but is old, would be good to renovate
- pillows are very thick
- Breakfast is abundant (it doubled as our lunch) but it was the same everyday and the bagels and muffins were kind of stale. It would be nice to have fresh bread and pastries, and also a small coffee bar at the lobby

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank marghereview
Reviewed August 16, 2020

Location was great, but for the price, I would expect more modern rooms, a double sink bathroom, mini bar, better continental breakfast, and more parking availability. The waterfront view we paid extra to have was obstructed by trees. In short, it’s not worth $500/night.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2020

My stay at the Boulevard Inn was AMAZING!. The restaurant manager and his staff were over the top friendly and helpful. In fact, I went back down the restaurant at closing time thank him and his staff again for such a pleasurable dinner. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and well decorated.
The location is a few minute walk to the beach.
I look forward to going back.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed July 11, 2020

I went for a 2 night week-day stay with my 2 kids so I went "all out" and opted for the pricier 2 room suite (one king and 2 twin beds)
Positive :
*Location was perfect! Walking distance to shops, restaurants and the beach.
*I did like the room set up (2 room suite) and it was spacious
*I also liked the breakfast being delivered to the room since Continental wasn't an option (but a toaster option would be nice for the bagels)
Negative:
*I had an issue with the toilet (it wouldn't stop running, had minimal flush force and had to be flushed twice every use) and had to request it get addressed, twice. The front desk initially tried to suggest I move to a different room but I specifically requested the 2 room suite so that would not have been an option.
*I reported that the TV in the 2nd bedroom wasn't working (the App function/no signal) and no one ever came to fix.
*I was handed a paper at check in to outline what steps the hotel was taking for Covid - but it would have been nice to have been told there were no cups or silverware in the room and what I would need to do to get a cup for coffee as well as where ice was located.
I feel I did most of the asking instead of the hotel telling guests proactively things we would need.

Date of stay: July 2020