“Great Local Bar, Food & Service”

Phil's Bar & Grille
Ranked #3 of 60 Restaurants in Saugatuck
Price range: US$3 - US$32
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Always a unique special, but my favorite is the Open Face Beef Tenderloin! They get busy so you may have to wait, but it's worth it! Or belly up to the bar where you can enjoy your dinner too.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,038)

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

I was super hungry and I wasn't interested in picking at appetizers. I went to Phil's and ordered the pulled pork sandwich. It was tasty and filled my belly. I am happy to recommended this restaurant.

Reviewed October 9, 2018 via mobile

My wife and I ate here last year and liked it so much that we wanted to eat here again before leaving. We loved it every bit as much as the first time. I had the perch sandwich and my wife had the grilled chicken salad. Both meals were fantastic! Love everything about this place and highly recommend it

Reviewed October 8, 2018

We dined her for lunch and sat at the bar. Phil's tends to get very crowded so get there early if you want a table. The staff was friendly. I ordered the veggie quesadillas and they were very good. My husband ordered the Cuban sandwich and it was okay. Great beer selection.

Reviewed October 7, 2018

It's not like there's not a lot of restaurants to choose from but the food was so delicious the first night we decided to go again the next night even though it was an hour and a half wait. We just walked back to our vrbo, watched some football and played some cards. It was so worth the wait for my party of true foodies. I'd say it's fine dining with mid range pricing. Nothing ordinary about this place and it's clear the chef cares. Be prepared to wait but just go.