My boyfriend and I stayed with Hidden Garden the weekend before Valentine's Day, and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect weekend. We stayed in the San Juan suite, which had an abundance of great features, like the fireplace, full kitchen, huge jacuzzi, and a ton of little touches. Hidden Garden is right in the center of things to do in Saugatuck, which means you can park and then just walk everywhere! The management was very helpful with suggestions for food and drink, and were able to call ahead to dinner for us! I loved waking up to the smell of fresh muffins baking on Sunday morning too! Since it was the middle of winter while we were there, we are already talking about the need to go back when the weather is nicer, and can't wait to stay with Hidden Garden again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Perfect for guests seeking a more private Bed & Breakfast experience, these romantic getaways feature fireplaces, whirlpool tubs for two, mini-kitchens, in-room continental breakfast and off-street parking. Located in the heart of downtown Saugatuck, steps away from everything. We wouldn't think of telling you how long your visit should be so there's never a minimum stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Hidden Garden Cottages & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hidden Garden Cottages And Suites
- Hidden Garden Cottages Hotel Saugatuck